Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

This is a discussion on Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10! within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; anyone?...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

iPF Novice
    Member #
    anyone?

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi,
    Tried a leather bound thing that felt like I was carrying around a novel. Then tried an STM Grip for iPad3 that fits oh so snug, light weight and easy to hold on to.
    I recommend it highly.

danemi1 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo
    Hi,
    Tried a leather bound thing that felt like I was carrying around a novel. Then tried an STM Grip for iPad3 that fits oh so snug, light weight and easy to hold on to.
    I recommend it highly.
    But doesn't it rock side to side with that narrow little nub thingies in back? And it seems kinda pricey.....it looks nice....the skinny 3 is more my speed but it won't lie flat with the cover folded back.
    danemi1 likes this.
    mini iPad w/ RD - 128 LTE - Space Grey | iPad mini - 64 GB - LTE - Black | iPad (3nd Gen) - 64GB - LTE - Black | iPhone 4S - 64GB - White | Nexus 10 | Nexus 7 2013 | Kindle Fire
    * * * Forum Rules * * *
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ_OC View Post
    But doesn't it rock side to side with that narrow little nub thingies in back? And it seems kinda pricey.....it looks nice....the skinny 3 is more my speed but it won't lie flat with the cover folded back.
    I don't think so at least when I use it normally. I guess if I was pounding the keyboard or playing the piano app like Jerry Lee Lewis it might wobble a bit. Otherwise it's pretty stable. I didn't think it was too pricey.
    danemi1 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo

I don't think so at least when I use it normally. I guess if I was pounding the keyboard or playing the piano app like Jerry Lee Lewis it might wobble a bit. Otherwise it's pretty stable. I didn't think it was too pricey.
    The wobble was a comment I got from the review on ilounge. Maybe I should give it a try. It does come in more than just black. I think it is pricey because I have been buy a lot of cases trying to find the perfect one.....there is always something I have an issue with.....
    danemi1 likes this.
    mini iPad w/ RD - 128 LTE - Space Grey | iPad mini - 64 GB - LTE - Black | iPad (3nd Gen) - 64GB - LTE - Black | iPhone 4S - 64GB - White | Nexus 10 | Nexus 7 2013 | Kindle Fire
    * * * Forum Rules * * *
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Tried the Smart Case for iPad 2 and like it! Cost $7.45 at Amazon - and free shipping! (and that's not the Super Saver thing).
    Rate it 9.9 out of 10 because it cost so little. LOL?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
    danemi1 likes this.
    iPad 2 - iOS 7.1

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Someone needs to transfer this thread to a Poll. Quick and easy to scan

Anybody?
    danemi1 likes this.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I have the otterbox defender (for the new ipad) on my ipad2. I rate it 10 out of 10, the only thing i don't like about it is the rubber silicone on the back easily gets scratched but then it still protects my ipad completely and that what matters most. Some may not like the screen protector when installed on the new ipad because they said it reduces the quality of the retina display but if you have the ipad2, screen quality is perfect.
    danemi1 likes this.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I bought an incipio case at Walmart for 39 it's pink it folds up as a stand too. It advertises as matching iPad 1 and 2 I think? But it worked perfectly for iPad 3

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Well, as my signature shows, the VRG iPad 2 leather case is what I personally own and included a bluetooth keyboard, got mines from Amazon for $29 Amazon.com: VRG® (TM) iPad 2 iPad 3 Black Folio Leather Cover Case Cover Stand with Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Apple iPad2 2nd Gen & 3rd Gen: Computers & Accessories

Links