Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Using Video Out leads with new iPlayer app

This is a discussion on Using Video Out leads with new iPlayer app within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi there - I'd love to know if the new iPlayer app supports video out leads. Has anyone tested this yet? I asked in the ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPad Noob!
    Member #

Question Using Video Out leads with new iPlayer app

Hi there - I'd love to know if the new iPlayer app supports video out leads. Has anyone tested this yet?

I asked in the apple store and unfortunately they didn't know. They're 30 so I don't want to commit until I'm sure. Thanks!

2. Ads

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciganka
    Hi there - I'd love to know if the new iPlayer app supports video out leads. Has anyone tested this yet?

I asked in the apple store and unfortunately they didn't know. They're 30 so I don't want to commit until I'm sure. Thanks!
    I just tried and it does not - plays ok from iPlayer using Safari but NOT from the app!
    Last edited by PhilCleeve; 02-19-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Extra information - bought my lead on eBay for 15 and it works fine!

Links