Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Best iPad case

This is a discussion on Best iPad case within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by zorah Originally Posted by Akiake I've had my iPad for a while now, and I got this really epic case. It's a ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Best iPad case

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zorah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiake View Post
    I've had my iPad for a while now, and I got this really epic case. It's a Targus case, very thick, and you can position the iPad on it for viewing hands-free. I think you should try it out. It's $55 though >_>
    Which do you mean? I have the Truss. It's pretty thick, but it does convert to a stand. Only allows landscape mode in the stand, but no big deal to me. It's a nice case. I do like the protection it offers.
    I have the Truss case alsl. The black leather exterior with blue suede like protective msterial on the inside. Case does irs job very well. Plus u can take the ipad out very easily if u wish. I also have the official apple case. Had it b4 the truss. It works well but i felt i needed a little more protection. The very first case i got was a gel case that only covers the back and makes ipad easier to grip but still leaves the front glass exposed.
    I vow to not spend anymore $$ on a case..lol the next case, if i were to get another, is that Zaggmate with the built in bluetooth keyboard. It is a very nice case and offers heavy duty protection. Then the built in BT keyboard is a plus. Ive read so many great reviews on it. Definitely worth getting ;-)

2. Ads

epb
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Formjeff View Post
    Does anyone know of a clamshell type case that will hold an Apple Bluetooth keyboard & an iPad?
    Oddly enough, someone with a similar low post-count has been promoting something just like you describe. It doesn't - and likely will never - exist, but someone had the same idea.
    You had your entire life to prepare for today.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by epb

Oddly enough, someone with a similar low post-count has been promoting something just like you describe. It doesn't - and likely will never - exist, but someone had the same idea.
    Huh. I didn't know that post-count had anything to do with anything. Anyway, why would this never exist? I would guess many people have both an iPad as well as the Apple BT keyboard? I'm not trying to promote anything just looking for a nice solution that's all....

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have the Sena Snap version. It allows me to put credit cards and business cards in the left side. Here is a pic from their site.

iPad Noob!
    Member #

Thumbs up Best case ever Aidata ISP002WG Model ISP002 SpinStand

i just bought a Aidata ISP002WG Model ISP002 SpinStand on amazon the price was little more than i wanted to spend 49.95, but when i got it it was well worth it ,it comes in alot of colors i bought the white and greyish black , its pretty cool but the features on it is alot of fun

ive compared it to the griffin standle , the aidata ispin is 10 times better

its a multifunctional , its a protective shells case that has a seperate spin pc that you can attach to your ishell that will turn into a carrying case and also allow you to hang it , this pc that you add to the shell will also allow you to turn it into a stand with many angles hands down best stand/case/protective shell / carrying case ,

the aidata ispin its just so unique , urban

i added the instructions , so if i didnt explain it so well you can see all the functions for yourself
    thanks for warm welcome
    ipadhawk

i recommend this over the standle , outterbox etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best iPad case-spinstand-how-use-2.jpg  

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    I just got this cute pink case off of amazon last week that acts as a stand and snaps shut and looks like a wallet.
    And to add its pretty lite and doesn't add weight like my red dust jacket one does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best iPad case-image-3004831227.jpg   Best iPad case-image-3197333297.jpg   Best iPad case-image-1279517086.jpg  

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HiLandR View Post
    I have the Sena Snap version. It allows me to put credit cards and business cards in the left side. Here is a pic from their site.
    Early on whilst researching leather folios for iPad, I did consider the Sena - even had the chance to hold and examine one in an Apple store.

In the end, though, I bit the bullet and spent the extra on an Oberon Design case - Leather iPad covers. Not only are these cases handmade to order, I haven't found another vendor offering this quality of leather toolwork and design.
    32GB WiFi

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    I have an Oberon iPad case also. I ordered it as soon as I got home from getting my iPad. I was familiar with their products since I have several of them. I started ordering from Oberon when I got my Kindle. They are expensive products, but I believe they protect my Kindle and iPad and iPod and they look great. I haven't seen anything else on the market like them. I highly recommend them.

Kevin Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Formjeff View Post
    Anyway, why would this never exist? I would guess many people have both an iPad as well as the Apple BT keyboard? I'm not trying to promote anything just looking for a nice solution that's
    Maybe I'm not understanding what you want. It sounds like you'd end up with something that was twice as heavy as an iPad, with a keyboard attached to it that was wider on both sides. At that point I think most folks would just give up and carry a netbook or MacBook Air.

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1963 View Post
    I have an Oberon iPad case also. I ordered it as soon as I got home from getting my iPad. I was familiar with their products since I have several of them.
    Sometimes, I think my Oberon cover attracts as much attention as the iPad itself. Even though they handmake all their leather covers to order, Oberon has developed a very efficient process where each item can be made and shipped within 2-3 business days (as opposed to some vendors who take weeks to fulfil each order.)
    32GB WiFi

Links