Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

iPad stylus which has a fine tip?

This is a discussion on iPad stylus which has a fine tip? within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by Heaviside Great analysis, as usual, jsh1120, but I think you made a small "glitch": I think the Dagi is pretty poor. It ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaviside View Post
    Great analysis, as usual, jsh1120, but I think you made a small "glitch": I think the Dagi is pretty poor. It is much like the Jot, but was quite ineffective when I tested it. With the conductive grease, the Jot is again my favorite for pure handwriting, with the iFaraday topping the list for multifunctional use.
    Duh...Not sure whether to put it down to premature Alzheimer's or simple fat fingering, but yes, of course, I meant to say that you preferred the Jot to the Dagi. I'm inclined to agree on your assessment, as well. Have to say, though, that I don't get nearly enough practice with "pure handwriting." After so many years of typing and my current lifestyle where a keyboard is almost always at hend when I need to take any extensive notes, I typically revert to entering typed notes.

2. Ads

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Just when you lost all hope someone came out with this stylus that attaches to a variety of pens plus it has a fine point.

http://more-real.com/

iPad stylus which has a fine tip?-image-2745428568.png

Cheers

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I thought ipads only work with the heat of one's hand and fingertips. New info for a newbie like me.

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zipur View Post
    Just when you lost all hope someone came out with this stylus that attaches to a variety of pens plus it has a fine point.

More/Real - Stylus Caps: Turn your pen into a touchscreen stylus.

Cheers

Don't see the "fine point." It's a cap that fits over the barrel of some common pens with a standard rubber tip but not, as far as I can tell, anything more than that. Am I missing something?

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    My mistake, you are rift its not thin, I was to quick to post. As I understand the size is pre-determined because there needs to be a certain amount of contact for the screen to detect the input.

The nice thing about the "Cap" idea is that you can change the pen you are using so you have the most comfortable natural stylus around. And the tips are replaceable.

Back to the point. A quick google of fine tip stylus will show that a bunch of these are in the pipeline so I hope we see a good one soon.
    Hopefully this will make up for my mis-post

"Estylo 1.1 from Plai for sketching.I think , E.stylo is indeed with no doubt the most accurate capacitive stylus available in global market,which works without any direct electronic support or radio frequency support."
    YouTube it

Cheers
    Last edited by zipur; 01-29-2012 at 06:37 AM.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I offer you this one, quite smooth.

Stylus Pen

poor price but high quality..

Links