Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Timbuk2 Messenger Bag and Backpack Sale

This is a discussion on Timbuk2 Messenger Bag and Backpack Sale within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Surprised nobody's mentioned yet, but anyone looking for a new bag, here's a heads-up that Timbuk2 are currently running their post-Christmas sale across selected bags ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Thumbs up Timbuk2 Messenger Bag and Backpack Sale

Surprised nobody's mentioned yet, but anyone looking for a new bag, here's a heads-up that Timbuk2 are currently running their post-Christmas sale across selected bags and acccessories between 20-40% off, plus free domestic US shipping for orders over $120.

TB2's overseas shipping isn't cheap, so after looking around, I found Amazon are also clearing some of their Timbuk2 inventory with the same discount rates (20-40%), plus their overseas shipping costs are more reasonable (although they don't ship everywhere for selected items.)

Links --

TB2 -- Timbuk2 Bags - Sale

Amazon -- Amazon Timbuk2

Last edited by tzimisce; 01-01-2011 at 11:26 PM.
    32GB WiFi

2. Ads

iPad Fan!
    Member #

Bad form?

I don't know if this is bad form or not but I have been selling lots of things on Craigslist to raise money to buy my I pad. One of the things I'm selling is a barely used Timbuk2 lap top messenger bag. Here's a link in case anyone is interested. The proceeds are going to a good cause eh? This bag is in mint condition...

Timbuk2 Lap Top Messenger Bag/ Barely Used; Like New!

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Received another email from TB2 that they've added a few more products on their current sale offering (link above). Haven't checked it out myself.

Also, for some reason I ordered a Classic Messenger from Amazon, and they upgraded it to international expedited shipping for the cost of normal shipping. (I've noticed sometimes they do that.)
    32GB WiFi

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    I've got my new (woohoo!) ipad in a griffin case that I am liking, but I think I'd like a small shoulder bag of some sort to carry it in. Which timbuk2 bags do ipad folks tend to like?

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviesouthpaw View Post
    I don't know if this is bad form or not but I have been selling lots of things on Craigslist to raise money to buy my I pad. One of the things I'm selling is a barely used Timbuk2 lap top messenger bag. Here's a link in case anyone is interested. The proceeds are going to a good cause eh? This bag is in mint condition...

Timbuk2 Lap Top Messenger Bag/ Barely Used; Like New!
    Dude, that's a heck of a deal. If I were near by, I'd take it off your hands (that, and if I didn't already have a Patagonia messenger bag I love). GLWTS!

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by geekmama View Post
    I've got my new (woohoo!) ipad in a griffin case that I am liking, but I think I'd like a small shoulder bag of some sort to carry it in. Which timbuk2 bags do ipad folks tend to like?
    It comes down to what your personal requirements are - just look around on TB2's website. I have a Classic Messenger Small, which is just about right for me and the stuff I have to carry, although my iPad (or other laptops) always has its own neoprene sleeve anway.

If I am *only* carrying my iPad (and nothing else), I use Red Canoe's NAA "High Altitude O2 Kit" bag, into which the neoprene sleeve with iPad inside fits perfectly -- NAA High Altitude Shoulder Bag.

Last edited by tzimisce; 01-08-2011 at 12:06 AM.
    32GB WiFi

Links