Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Carrying Bag

This is a discussion on Carrying Bag within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I just got a carrying bag for my iPad made by Case Logic. It's exactly the right size for the iPad with only a couple ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carrying Bag

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #

Carrying Bag

I just got a carrying bag for my iPad made by Case Logic. It's exactly the right size for the iPad with only a couple of extra pockets for chargers or such. Here's a link to it:

Case Logic 7-10" Netbook Attaché - eBags.com

Pretty reasonably priced, too.

soon to be replaced by iPad 2 same model

2. Ads

iPad Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Just make sure you put a board in there to protect the screen.

I've been using a Sony reader for three years. The highest number of cracked screens comes from bags of that type being bumped around.
    Go to a hobby store and get yourself a piece of 1/8" thick birch plywood, put it in that bag on the side the iPad's screen will face. Could also be a piece of polycarbonate, just something rigid.
    Not white, not black just passionate shades of grey...

Yuno Wataï Minh

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    looks pretty good, case logic does a nice job, i have a few of their cases for other electronics.

I want a pelican or hard case of some sort but something that is not too bulky.
    Rockin' the 64GB Big Dog,
    at least until the 3G's break out

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Looks like any other case, just more expensive.

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    This thing is not a case. It's a shoulder bag to carry the iPad in. I have the Apple case, which seems like it should provide enough protection for the screen. It is pretty rigid. I just wanted something to tuck the iPad into when I'm out and about with it since it doesn't quite fit in a pocket.

soon to be replaced by iPad 2 same model

iPad Master!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I found this case at REI, I did not have my iPad with me but seemed to be a close fit. The inside panel could be a little more rigid, but the cordura was thick and looks like it would do well in bad weather.

REI Tech Wrap Laptop Sleeve - X Small at REI.com

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    i use a Kensington sling bag ..i just sling in the front of me to wear under the jacket if there bad weather like raining or snow and cold weather or rideing in the subway system or bus unit that way you have more control over the unit when need ..

just find a good bag that will hold the unit along with a few access that you need and you do all right ..

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I have this same Case Logic bag for my 10" netbook and it fits my ipad with room to spare, this is a good case for shoulder carry and not bulky.

Almost any 10" Netbook bag or sleeve will work fine with the ipad, no use trying to reinvent the wheel.

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    take a look at Maxpedition.com. I bought some of their things for other uses, and they make very durable bags.

One of the complaints I have for the mainstream manufacturers is they are a little too flimsy for me. The ones I have from manufacturers like maxpedition are typically designed for heavy to very extreme wear. I would still suggest an inner sleeve like the ICase padded sleeve like I bought, (and I really like) but for outer protection, these other bags are very durable.
    Rockin' the 64GB Big Dog,
    at least until the 3G's break out

iPad Master!
    Member #
    I'm still waiting for the case I want to become available for purchase but I bought one of these travel bags to carry it in with the ipad in the case Computer Bags

I'm sure you guys won't be interested though LOL

Links