Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

[Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case)

This is a discussion on [Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case) within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by Elliedo Does anyone have any experience using the zaggmate while in a citrix environment? I purchased a brookstone folio which will have ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case)

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliedo
    Does anyone have any experience using the zaggmate while in a citrix environment? I purchased a brookstone folio which will have to go back because it keeps disconnecting after 1-2 min while working with programs through citrix and only sporadically repairs. This only happens in citrix, so I'm specifically concerned about this, as that will be 90% of it's use. Thanks in advance for your experience and time.
    I use the original Zaggmate and my Ipad 1 with the Citrix Receiver app with no problems.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill
    Bark less, wag more.

2. Ads

iPF Noob
    Member #
    OK, I'm a new iPad user and i recently received the gift of a "pre-loved" ZaggMate keyboard/cover, however the USB-micro-USB cable is missing. Can I just use a generic USB-micro USB cable or do I need to order it through Zagg? Or will the keyboard charge together with the iPad? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My keyboard power doth runneth out soon. Thanks so much!!

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Hey! Where did you get your Zagg mate from?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1447 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WriterMD View Post
    OK, I'm a new iPad user and i recently received the gift of a "pre-loved" ZaggMate keyboard/cover, however the USB-micro-USB cable is missing. Can I just use a generic USB-micro USB cable or do I need to order it through Zagg? Or will the keyboard charge together with the iPad? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My keyboard power doth runneth out soon. Thanks so much!!
    Yes, you can use a generic USB cable with the Zaggmate, no problem.

Marilyn
    Space Gray 32GB WiFi-only iPad Air & Black 32GB iPhone 5 (both jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 w/evasi0n7)
    * * * PLEASE READ * * * Forum Rules * * * Hacking Section Rules * * * PLEASE READ * * *

iPF Noob
    Member #
    My ZaggFolio keyboard stopped working.
    It was randomly locking shut my iPad, so I "forgot" him, and now I can't connect to him anymore. In fact, I suspected a low battery but it's just NOT charging now, I can't have a blue light and, as a matter of fact, I can't get any DELs to light up.
    Of course, I tried letting him charge (4 hours) to no use, I still can't recognize the keyboard.

Any way to avoid the 10 pounds shipping charge ? T Normally I wouldn't mind, but seeing from the lenght of this thread and because I rarely use my keyboard (stopped working after my 3rd charge I think), I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send my keyboard pretty often...

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I sincerely apologize that the keyboard in your ZAGGfolio has stopped working. I can assure you that this is not a common problem with our ZAGGfolio keyboards and I would like to email you directly so that we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I received the PM but can't answer it due to forum policies.
    Please contact me at or give me an email adress where I can contact you.
    Thanks.

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No Email Address
    Last edited by leelai; 12-05-2011 at 08:14 AM.

iPF Noob
    Member #

Portable use..?

Does anyone know (preferably from personal experience!) about the zaggmate WITHOUT keyboard?

Sorry if this has been asked before but i just wanted to know if when in use the case can be put on the back of the ipad and would not fall off..

Thanks!

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Zagg customer was prompt and issue was fixed. Thanks again!

And Flyingbadman, not sure I understand, but the ZaggFolio can't be used as a stand if the keyboard is not in the case. No idea bout the ZaggMate.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    ZAGG
    You forgot to address "Delete"

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links