Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

[Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case)

This is a discussion on [Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case) within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by ZAGG Al, It sounds like you have your auto-rotate turned off. The iPad usually rotates the image to whatever makes it right ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Personal] Review of ZAGGmate (Bluetooth Keyboard/Case)

iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAGG View Post
    Al,

It sounds like you have your auto-rotate turned off. The iPad usually rotates the image to whatever makes it right side up. However, you may have turned this off by accident. Depending on your software, that is either changed by the switch on the side or by double clicking your home button, sliding the icons on the bottom from left to right, then clicking on the lock icon. That will either lock your screen orientation or unlock it. Give it a shot. If you were referring to something else, then never mind.
    Thank you zagg,that did the trick.

Al.

2. Ads

iPad Noob!
    Member #

Thanks for the review Marilyn

I had researched combo keyboards and cases ad nauseum and your review settled me on the Zagg.

Then I spent mo money on a cook cover for the back of my iPad and the screen cover..which I got for my iPhone at a kiosk outside the apple store nearby and just love.

I totally recommend the screen covers..my 5 year old granddaughter plays games on the oPad while we drive around and the peanut butter just wipes off no problem.

I'm taking this setup to Costa Rica with me instead of bringing the MacBook..my last trip was fatal to my older Mac book and Im happy to have a less expensive alternate. The only problem I see is I will be unable to download pictures from my camera..damn hadn't thought of that one earlier.

IPad is loaded with music and books and a few movies and I'm good to go

Appreciate it a lot

Elle in orygun

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ORredhead
    The only problem I see is I will be unable to download pictures from my camera..damn
    Look into the Camera Connection Kit. It works great. The only downside is that it is small and something else to forget somewhere.
    A seed hidden in the heart of an apple is an orchard invisible.
    Welsh proverb

Typo assist by iPad

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1444 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ORredhead View Post
    I had researched combo keyboards and cases ad nauseum and your review settled me on the Zagg.

Then I spent mo money on a cook cover for the back of my iPad and the screen cover..which I got for my iPhone at a kiosk outside the apple store nearby and just love.

I totally recommend the screen covers..my 5 year old granddaughter plays games on the oPad while we drive around and the peanut butter just wipes off no problem.

I'm taking this setup to Costa Rica with me instead of bringing the MacBook..my last trip was fatal to my older Mac book and Im happy to have a less expensive alternate. The only problem I see is I will be unable to download pictures from my camera..damn hadn't thought of that one earlier.

IPad is loaded with music and books and a few movies and I'm good to go

Appreciate it a lot

Elle in orygun
    Thanks and glad I was able to help. You'll have to tell us how your trip went. I also am going on my first trip with only the iPad - no laptop. Should be interesting. And yes, I'm taking the ZAGGmate...

Marilyn

iPad Master!
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I have a 3 day seminar coming up and planning to bring only the ipad/zaggmate for notes and such, no laptop and no pen/paper.... I am excited to try to force the full emersion of ipad into my trip. (I'll be cheating though as my coworker will be with me and she'll have a laptop so if I HAVE to use one I'll have access).

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Good luck. Please let us know how it turns out.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Im still having issues with the space bar suddenly double spacing between words. It happens in all apps Ive used my keyboard with (pages, notes plus, mail, etc). Am I the only with this issue? I've tried setting off/on certain settings like autocorrect but it still does it every now and then. Here's an example of what it does sometimes (notice the two spaces between "of" and "what" and "it" and "does". Any advice? I can't be the only person who has noticed this.

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Do you have the most recent iOs software? The old software for the iPad was not nearly as stable with Bluetooth keyboards as the new software?

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicHipster
    Im still having issues with the space bar suddenly double spacing between words. It happens in all apps Ive used my keyboard with (pages, notes plus, mail, etc). Am I the only with this issue? I've tried setting off/on certain settings like autocorrect but it still does it every now and then. Here's an example of what it does sometimes (notice the two spaces between "of" and "what" and "it" and "does". Any advice? I can't be the only person who has noticed this.
    I bet, like me you are a 10 finger typist who hits the space bar with a thumb. I had the same problem.but it doesn't happen if I am more deliberate with the space bar, and type just a little more slowly.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    I do have the latest iOS. And yeap, I do the spacebar with my thumb. I'll try to use my index finger from now but having to "slow down" my typing kind of makes my zaggmate useless. It is supposed to help me be more productive.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links