I'm trying to get the iOS 5.1.1 default wallpapers back to my iPad 3. I've updated it to 6.0 and lost all the wallpapers I like. There are so few wallpapers on ios 6.0 it's quite sad.
Can somebody copy the native wallapeprs from 5.1.1 for the iPad 3's resolution ?
You can try this: "
If use iFile :
- Download and run i-FunBox for your computer operating system.
- Plug your device into USB.
- Open Raw File System under your device name on the left hand side.
- Navigate to /var/stash/Library/Wallpaper/iPhone/ and copy all files to your computer
- Then delete all files from that folder on your iPhone (/var/stash/Library/Wallpaper/iPhone/)
- Copy the files from your computer back into that folder.
To fix using iFile – moved all wallpapers from var/stash/Library/Wallpaper/iPhone to a new folder – respring – moved all wallpaper back to var/stash/Library/Wallpaper/iPhone – respring
You can also use SSH. "