I've always been a Windows user, but think I might like the compactness and "all in one" of the Ipad. Problem is I spoke with an Apple representative online, one in a store and a personal friend of mine who has an Ipad, and they all gave me different answers. For background, I have a 5-1/2 year old daughter so my husband and I both tend to take ALOT of pictures. Then there's the videos (school plays, dance recitals, school sporting events, etc).
With that said, I don't know if I should go with the 16 gb, 32 gb or 64 gb. Also not really understanding the whole 4G LTE/Wi-Fi with Cellular thing. This is what I would need the Ipad to do for me in deciding on GB at least
1. Movies...Uploading a couple of movies (Toy Story, Cinderella, episodes of Spongebob, etc.)
2. Pictures...Need to hold about 500 pictures.
3. Videos...Need to hold about 5-6 hours of video.
4. Transfer...Can I transfer pictures/videos/movies from the Ipad to a Windows 7 laptop, or even better yet, burn it to a CD??
5. If I get the WiFi with Cellular (4G LTE) does that mean I can get an internet connection anywhere? I.e, while driving, in a hotel, at someone else's house, my backyard?
6. Is it user friendly? Other than my laptop, camera, camcorder, I'm honestly just not technology savy. My cell phone is even barely used, so the whole "app" thing is mind boggling.
Many thanks for any help!!