As most of you know, iPad 3 was a big let down with very minor upgrades that are often not noticeable against the iPad 2. You can tell people doing comparison videos on YouTube are not enthused about it. I have seen speed tests, for example, where web pages take the same time to load as the iPad 2. Other speed tests have also about the same. A better screen maybe, but again, most people can't really tell the difference when viewing video. The only difference is really better photo clarity.
I have been so disappointed that I couldnt be bothered to sell my iPad 2. I am simply not enthused about the new iPad. Having said that, whatever Apple comes out with will no doubt get a loads of people flocking to the stores to buy it.
Anyway, here is a wish list for iPad 4.
* fast processor where you can actually tell the difference
* higher resolution screen
* better battery life, although the current battery life is very good
* lighter than iPad 2 - would like to see it come down to 1 pound
* thinner or that's at least the same thickness as iPad 2
* maybe new design, although actual in-device performance enhancements will suffice