Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Argh I'm getting antsy!

This is a discussion on Argh I'm getting antsy! within the iPad 3 Forum forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Well I just checked and it says it was processed through Philly tonight.. The good news would be that it means the package is actually ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 84
  1. #51
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    179655
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    60
    Well I just checked and it says it was processed through Philly tonight.. The good news would be that it means the package is actually moving. The bad news is that it means there is no way in hades I'll have it tomorrow..

  2. Ads


  3. #52
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    139850
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakzie View Post
    Well I just checked and it says it was processed through Philly tonight.. The good news would be that it means the package is actually moving. The bad news is that it means there is no way in hades I'll have it tomorrow..
    Well that's good news at least. Was this a factory sealed iPad that this person just resold?
    iPhone 4s 64GB White (Jailbroken), The "New iPad" 16GB Black (Stock), Past devices: iPad 2, HTC Hero, HTC Evo, HTC Evo 3D, ASUS Transformer.

  4. #53
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    179655
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by seneca18 View Post
    Well that's good news at least. Was this a factory sealed iPad that this person just resold?
    Here is what the listing said:

    Up for auction is the new apple 3rd generation ipad. (iPad HD). This model has the new retina display for beautiful stunning 1080p quality video/photo.

    This item is brand new. Included is the original box and plug. The box however is not rapped in the plastic as it would be from apple. This is only because we test all units before shipping. This was purchased fas a business tool but never used.

    If any questions arise please feel free to ask at any point during the day.

    Thank you and happy bidding!!

    I don't really care if the shrink wrap is on as long as it works right and all.

  5. #54
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    181445
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    USPS can take from 5 - 10 business days to get delivered and they are the crappiest (cheapest) delivery service. DO NOT accept any package that looks screwed up. If you accept it, you will get nothing but grief from the USPS. Also, they are the only delivery service to have lost shipments in transit to my house and filing a claim has been useless.

    Thankfully you used PayPal to purchase the auction. Both PayPal and eBay are excellent when it comes to disputes.

    If the package arrives and the outside looks good, have a camera ready. Make sure you actually received an IPad "3".

  6. #55
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    139850
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Krooked View Post
    USPS can take from 5 - 10 business days to get delivered and they are the crappiest (cheapest) delivery service. DO NOT accept any package that looks screwed up. If you accept it, you will get nothing but grief from the USPS. Also, they are the only delivery service to have lost shipments in transit to my house and filing a claim has been useless.

    Thankfully you used PayPal to purchase the auction. Both PayPal and eBay are excellent when it comes to disputes.

    If the package arrives and the outside looks good, have a camera ready. Make sure you actually received an IPad "3".
    +1, I was gonna say if it is not wrapped make sure that it is in fact an iPad 3. There was a post from a member on here that got an iPad 2 in an open box from Walmart. Let us know when you get it as there are easy ways to tell if you got the new iPad. The screen is pretty obvious unless you do not have an iPad 1 or 2 to compare it to.
    iPhone 4s 64GB White (Jailbroken), The "New iPad" 16GB Black (Stock), Past devices: iPad 2, HTC Hero, HTC Evo, HTC Evo 3D, ASUS Transformer.

  7. #56
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    179655
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    60
    I am going to use a video camera and have my father open it while I video. Better safe than sorry.

  8. #57
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    176927
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    289
    Can I ask why did you just not buy it retail to start with? And USPS?? Why not just send it via carrier pigeon..more reliable in some cases. Please keep us posted.. I have been watching this post since you made it. I hate you are dealing with what seems to be a flakey seller. Camera is a great idea but you won't need it. PayPal dispute and escalation is fantastic

  9. #58
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    181071
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CaL
    Posts
    38
    Lol, all this headache so you can save 50 bucks, not worth it... Next time just get it off bestbuy or Walmart or even apple.
    Last edited by Sweetchinmusic; 03-27-2012 at 05:18 AM.

  10. #59
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    179655
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrizia_NC View Post
    Can I ask why did you just not buy it retail to start with? And USPS?? Why not just send it via carrier pigeon..more reliable in some cases. Please keep us posted.. I have been watching this post since you made it. I hate you are dealing with what seems to be a flakey seller. Camera is a great idea but you won't need it. PayPal dispute and escalation is fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchinmusic View Post
    Lol, all this headache so you can save 50 bucks, not worth it... Next time just get it off bestbuy or Walmart or even apple.
    Well I'm disabled so its hard for me to get down to Best Buy and such. All BB had was the 64 gig model and I didn't think I would need that large. I went to Walmart afterwards and they didn't have any.

  11. #60
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    39405
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakzie

    Well I'm disabled so its hard for me to get down to Best Buy and such. All BB had was the 64 gig model and I didn't think I would need that large. I went to Walmart afterwards and they didn't have any.
    Well, we are all pulling for ya that all is well!

    Me however, I think the filming idea is great - I have done the same so if you can make that happen I would. Hopefully it will all be wasted time/effort however.... :-)

    Fingers crossed it arrives today/soonest.

    Cheers


Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Argh ! Need help restoring firmware 4.3.3 pls ...
    By Merk13 in forum iPad 2 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:37 PM
  2. Argh! Asphalt 6 : Adrenaline HD help!
    By Hal05154 in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. Risk HD... ARGH! help?
    By Hal05154 in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 01:42 PM
  4. ARGH! My iPad is broken...isn't it?
    By rickt in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:36 AM
  5. ARGH! My iPad is ruined (isn't it?)
    By rickt in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM

Search tags for this page

best buy april 2012 ipad3 orders
,
best buy open box ipad
,
best buy warranty for ipad 3
,
buy new or open box ipad 3
,
buying apple ipad open box at best buy
,
i ordered a package and i'm antsy
,

i'm getting antsy

,

ipad 3 open box

,

open box ipad 3

,
return open box ipad 3 best buy
,
return policy opened ipad bestbuy
,
risk of buying open box ipad 3
Click on a term to search for related topics.