Last edited by kaka222; 03-06-2012 at 08:53 PM.
This will be my 1st iPad.... Can't wait..
I waited 6 months after the iPad 1 came out to buy it, but it has been attached to my hand ever since. I was thinking of selling it this week, but considering how long it took the guys to jailbreak the iPad 2, I thought I would hang on to it until there is a working iPad 3 jailbreak, which could still be six months away, seeming they have to work their way through the A5X processor as well as the iOS 5.1 update.
I will still buy the iPad 3 at launch. I never upgraded from my 3GS since I spend so much time on the iPad instead of the phone, so I can justify having two iPads for a while.
I haven't visited this forum in awhile. I'm pretty happy with my Ipad 2. I had the original Ipad and got the 2nd gen for more storage. It will be tempting but, I think I'll stick with my Ipad 2.
I have an iPad 1 and an iPad 2. I sold my iPad 1 for $75 less than I paid for it after using it for a year. I will wait and see what the offerings are today. If the iPad 3 isn't all that much of an upgrade I'll be hoping for a price cut on iPad 2. I'll use a Best Buy gift card and the money from the sale of my iPad 1 to fund the purchase. It's good to have options I guess.
I will likely upgrade my ipad1 to the ipad3. Got mine a little less than a year ago(I should have waited for the ipad2), but damn is it useful.
i agree about not upgrading. Believe it or not I still have iPad 1! It is a little bulky but has a better battery. I can run all of the apps I need for work as well as for fun so I will stay put for now.
My black 64GB AT&T iPad 3 is on order. Plan to sell my original 64 GB wifi iPad 1 right after I've moved into my new digs.
(The 2010 iPad 64GB WiFi iPad started it all)
- Black New iPad 64GB LTE
- White iPhone 4S 16GB
- iPod Touch 4G 8GB
- Apple TV 2 and 3
I literally just got the iPad 2 a couple weeks ago. I got the iPad 1 about 5 months before the 2 launched. So no upgrade planned for me anytime soon! If I hadn't gotten the 2 as a present, I would probably be getting the 3 in a few months. I could have had the 2 returned as I knew the 3 was ready for release within several weeks, but nope, I'm quite thrilled having my brand new 2, and for that matter, I still use my 1 as well. I certainly can't see having the 3 anytime soon for me, and perhaps maybe skip it altogether-can't predict the future. All I know is, my 2 is brand new and I'm enjoying every second of it and I don't even use the cameras, and the increased speed is nice, but I have no issue with the 1's speed for that matter so it's not like I'm going to be all bent that the 3's processor is quicker. The 1 runs more than efficiently for me as it is, but I don't mind the 2 being a bit quicker. Since the 1 and 2 are quite fast enough for me, a quicker processor is nice, but my bottom line is battery life, period, and both the 1 and 2 rock at that, so I'm good to go.
iPad 1,2 &3
IPod 3 all the way...
As much as I love my iPod 2, the new display is a no brainier upgrade for me. It wasnt even debatable in my mind. The other upgrades are a note worthy as well. The screen is the most important interface between you and the devise. It's a big deal. This is not a iPod 2 1/2. There is no logical reason not to upgrade unless the cost is the issue. My iPod 2 is not going anywhere. My wife and kids will fight over it.
Last edited by Mystro; 03-08-2012 at 07:12 AM.