Got to admit I'd like to see a few iPad 3 vs iPad 2 comparison videos first from other buyers before I decide whether to sell the iPad 2. To be honest, this iPad is perfect for the things I do and I would need real convincing. So, I will await the reiews. Main worry is if I wait for iPad 4 the resale value of 2 will have gone down to a level where it would no longer be worth selling. If that's the case it means forking another £400 as opposed to £150 or so now.