it seems my iPad had caught some weird diseas
- some games cannot connect to Internet even though I'm on wifi
- YouTube cannot load and gives an error
- links in the Mail app dont open
- I am connected to the wifi, and safari load perfectly, but in some games, they sometimes ask for Internet and ask me to connect and try again even though I already am
- when I open YouTube app, it starts loading, but then gives the message "cannot connect to YouTube"
- I cannot open any external links in my email app. it seems that the email adds the letter "o" at the beginning of every URL, making it invalid. I really don't know why it does that.
here's a screenshot: http://db.tt/TqmJNWFO
notice the letter "o" at the beginning of the URL. this happens with any link I try to open. however, I can still copy the link and open I safari without the addition of the "o"
all seems really frustrating.. I hope I don't have to restore
any help guys