I upgraded to OS 5.1.1 on my iPad 2 to Jailbreak using Absinthe 2.0.
I followed following steps -
- Made a backup of iPad 2 in iTunes. Subsequently, I went to Settings – General – Reset – Erased all Content and Settings.
- Ran latest Absinthe 2.0.4; Jailbreak completed; I could see Cydia icon on my iPad2.
- I returned to iTunes to restore my backup. All of a sudden, I couldn't see Photos, Mails, Settings, Cydia, Camera on my iPad 2 while all other items got synced successfully.
- I now felt the only option as to Restore my iPad 2 using iTunes. But it gives 3194 error. I cann't see Cydia hence don't know what SHSH blobs are saved already.
- Tried running Absinthe again - it says "Device already Jailbroken! Detected Stash. ".
I will appreciate help for getting these icons back. Nothing comes up even if I search in Spotlight for these - Photos/Mails/Cydia/Settings.