Documents To Go (premium) for iPad
My laptop that had synced with my ipad got dropped and is completely dead and broken and not repairable.
1) to find out the day I last synced with my ipad.
2) to put info from my ipad onto a new computer. I have a folder called DESKTOP which sits inside JULIETGRAYSONHP (which is the old computer name) and contains 17 gb of material and I want to sync it with the new computer which is showing as a folder on my ipad docs to go as JGVAIO4 - when I go into that I have a folder called My DocsToGo which is empty. Can you take me through step by step please - the quickest way to do it.
3) other info: I have a drop box account for 50 gb (which I signed up to last night)...but when I go into that to sync I can't get it to find the DESKTOP folder.
4) I tried via plugging the ipad in and itunes...but could't find JULIETGRAYSONHP and so I couldn't find DESKTOP
5) I spent 5 hours yesterday trying
6) I'm scared of overwriting the info on ipad
Wireless syncing from my ipad to my old computer always worked fine, and the new computer is 'speaking' to the Ipad...but I can't find the file to have it sync and thus put the info onto my new computer