I don't actually own an Ipad2 yet, just seriously considering one for my birthday next month. Hope it's OK to ask some questions here first. I would be looking at the Wifi only version as I would mostly use it at home or via the Wifi hotspot in my phone (HTC Desire Android). What I wanted to ask was:
1. Apart from the obvious (unable to get online without Wifi) is there any difference between the Wifi-only and the 3G model as I can't see any?
2. There is much talk on here re lack of Flash support and from the look of it there are ways around it which I could investigate later. What I'm not sure about is where I would miss it? Although my phone is Flash-enabled it doesn't exactly tell me when it's using Flash so I don't know whether I'd miss it or not?
3. I am in the UK and would like to use the Ipad as a spare TV in a room that doesn't have a TV point. I have the Sky Sports package so could use Sky Go. Can anyone tell me whether you get a good picture? The one on my laptop is a bit grainy but acceptable.
4. I can't see me needing to print from my laptop too often as I would probably stick to the laptop for Word docs, photo printing etc but I understand that there is an app which I could use with my Canon wireless printer. Please can anyone confirm?
5. It looks as if Apple have it all sewn up price-wise and there is a set price fr the Ipad2 but, just in case, does anyone know of a good deal anywhere please?
I'm sure I'll have loads more questions but I'm sure that's enough for now. Thanks in advance for any help.