This is a discussion on 10 Ipad 2 Problems? within the iPad 2 Forum forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by boyzie Originally Posted by aihna The some of the website features some random facts, news, reviews, and commentaries about the generation of ...
1. Cancelled Orders - none
2. Backlight Bleeding - none
3. Yellowing of the Screen - my husband has it, not me
4. Wi-Fi Issues - none
5. FaceTime Freezing - none
6. Microphone Distortion - none
7. Speaker Quirks - none
8. Mysterious Heat - no
9. Poor Quality Camera - yeah, but I took this on vacation and took TONS of photos and video and was able to upload them immediately and share and everyone thought it was so awesome, so did I.
10. screen resolution - Huh?
1. Cancelled Orders - No
2. Backlight Bleeding - No
3. Yellowing of the Screen -Too new to tell but so far no
4. Wi-Fi Issues - No
5. FaceTime Freezing - No
6. Microphone Distortion - No
7. Speaker Quirks - No
8. Mysterious Heat - No
9. Poor Quality Camera - Yes in poor light
10.No improvement on screen resolution - ?????
I am still have wifi issues & am close to throwing this thing out the window. I have to log off/on about every 4 or 5 Internet pages. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered. I've done all the tricks, like changing brightness, etc.
Have you tried exchanging it for new unit? Does the device work okay on other wifi networks?Originally Posted by gingerbreadlatte
- have not had this problem
2. Backlight Bleeding
- none that i've seen
3. Yellowing of the Screen
- none yet
4. Wi-Fi Issues
- perfect with wi-fi no issues, multiple connections made
5. FaceTime Freezing
- dont use it, no issue for me
6. Microphone Distortion
- none I've experienced
7. Speaker Quirks
- no problems here
8. Mysterious Heat
- heat is part of anything with a processor in it, but it does
not bother me
9. Poor Quality Camera
- looks fine to me, if I want quality pictures I grab a digital camera
designed for it, not the iPad
10.No improvement on screen resolution
- iPad 3 promises this, iPad2 did not
Most of this is blowing smoke, and non issues.
You should link the source I have a feeling that there not
Apple friendly in first place.
Last edited by msny; 08-27-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Most of the yellowing of the screen is caused by the adhesive not having enough time to cure. That is a side effect of the speed at which the units were being shipped out.