I have to buy some tablets for enterprise use, and the choice made has to be justified.
I´ve got some security issues of iPad 2 being better than others:
- Native service of localizing, blocking and data exclusion remotely in case of theft or loss;
- definition of password politics through complexity levels, expiration date, blocking of old passwords reuse and time of inativity;
- Can habilitate aditional controls through templates, to allow only softwares, services and configuration that were homologated by the enterprise;
- Wireless autentication through A1 x.509 Certificate;
- Access to native Corporate Mail (emails, calendar events) through A1 x.509 Certificate Exchange Sync;
- Criptografphy o Profiles Configuration;
- Native Backup criptography and automation.
Is that true?