I need some suggestions. My iPad has major backlight bleeding issues. I'm not sure if I should wait until the new batches are remedied or should I go ahead and get a replacement now. My fear is that if I wait too long I'll get a refurb. I really don't want to get factory refurbs. If I get a replacement now I probably won't get a refurb but there is a possibility that the replacement will still have bleeding issues. What do you guys think?
Have you tried taking it back where you bought it? I have read on here where a few people have returned theirs and got another one that had no bleeding issues at all, or had very mild issues. I think it's a hit or miss right now. But as someone already mentioned, there is nothing wrong with a refurb iPad. They work and look the same as one purchased brand new out of the store, and still have the warranty. Let us know how it goes.
I would have to take it to the Apple Store. Best Buy won't take it back since it's past their 15 day return policy.