I am getting an Ipad2 for my Birthday in a few weeks and have many questions since I'm not at all familiar with ipad, iphone or Apple.
1. I use Windows on my desk top (main computer) which has the wireless connection. Is using Windows going to effect my ability to connect with the ipad2's wi-fi? or - can I connect with the system set up I have, since it's not a Mac?
2. What browser is installed with the iPad2? is it IE?
3. Will I be able to access my email from my iPad2? again, my OS is Windows 7 with IE8.
4. Will I be able to access my netflix account with my iPad2 and watch movies?
5. What is required to watch a movie, is there additional hardware needed?
6. I will mainly be using the ipad2 when travelling, to access my email, facebook, play games and watch movies. Maybe download pics...do you think 16G is enough memory? or should I consider 32 or 64?
7. Does the iPad2 charge like a cell phone? or with a power plug?
8. I have a Verizon acct and plan on getting the iPad2 with Verizon so I can get online as I travel and no wi-fi available. Does the Verizon connection require a wireless air-card you pop into the iPad2? or does it access the web like you cell phone?
That's about it. As you can see I am a major newbie, but very excited about the Ipad2. Thank you for any help you can offer. I am totally in the dark and need all the help I can get.