While I patiently wait for my iPad 2 to arrive, I've been researching the toys & tools I need to complete the package. Here's my list - what will you be getting:
- Gray smartcover - couldn't resist and Zagg says it works with their new Zaggmate
- Zaggmate with keyboard - this will allow me to take notes in meetings sans laptop
- Gelaskins custom skin - made my own because their artwork wouldn't fly in my office
- Helostrap - for all important one-handed operation without dropping
- Verizon 4G mifi - when it comes out. Probably off contract so I can ditch it if the iPhone 5 has 4G tethering.
- InvisibleShield for Zaggmate - gotta protect that aluminum from unsightly scratches.
- VGA adapter - will try mirroring with projector for presentations. Anyone know of a pointer app for keynote?
- Griffin Stylus - Only one my corporate account had available, but did get good reviews
- Homemade AC vent holder - to use Helostrap in the car. This will be my interesting project for the summer.
- Undecided stand - Either I'll make one out of parts that allow me to use the Apple IR remote to control iTunes via iPad and wifi or I'll buy something that has a remote of it's own and costs an arm and a leg.
- Mobilenoter - Syncs with OneNote for meeting notes
- New Browser - something that works with Flash
- Remote Desktop app
- Driving Game - after I compare their optimizations for iPad2 GPU
- PocketInformant - needs Exchange OTA access, but it's the best out there
- Bible app - lots to choose from - suggestions?
- Numerous other seemingly productive apps that will probably do more to waste my time than save it.