I was browsing around the Apple Support forums and saw quite a few threads and some long ones about this issue on there. Some people on there returned theirs and got one that was worse than their original one. And also some people saying it could have been a glue drying issue and that the leaks are going away. So I am going to hold off on calling Apple about mine for now and see if it improves and to see if the ones being shipped are better. I also bought mine at Target and they have a 90 day store guarantee, so there is plenty of time to wait and exchange it.