Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Ipad2 shipments

This is a discussion on Ipad2 shipments within the iPad 2 Forum forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I can't decide whether to buy one or not, what is a really good reason. I have a new laptop computer and a Nook....

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 353

Thread: Ipad2 shipments

  1. #241
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    41813
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    utah
    Posts
    1
    I can't decide whether to buy one or not, what is a really good reason. I have a new laptop computer and a Nook.

  2. Ads


  3. #242
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    7875
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Antelope, OR
    Posts
    824
    Mine shipped yesterday (7/27) and is currently in transit at Lantau Island, HK. Delivery date according to Apple is 4/1 but FedEx says 3/31. Can't wait!

    Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

  4. #243
    mx1
    mx1 is offline
    iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    27362
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnmedic View Post
    Mine shipped yesterday (7/27) and is currently in transit at Lantau Island, HK. Delivery date according to Apple is 4/1 but FedEx says 3/31. Can't wait!

    Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF
    I would trust the FedEx date, mine made it a day before that even....GL!!!
    Tim

    iPad2
    32gig
    black

  5. #244
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    7875
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Antelope, OR
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by mx1

    I would trust the FedEx date, mine made it a day before that even....GL!!!
    Wow. Status is still "in transit: Lantau Island". Going to be interesting.

    Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

  6. #245
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    38558
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnmedic

    Wow. Status is still "in transit: Lantau Island". Going to be interesting.

    Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Mine says still in transit too. I wish there was an update.

  7. #246
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    39119
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Plymouth UK
    Posts
    31

    UK Order

    Ordered mine early hours 25 March 2011 when released in the UK at 5:00pm that night (32gb Wifi & 3G White) and shipping date 15 April with arrival date of 25 April so looks like they just add a month on LOL.

  8. #247
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    2628
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by newfie1 View Post
    I can't decide whether to buy one or not, what is a really good reason. I have a new laptop computer and a Nook.
    The one with the most toys wins! LOL

  9. #248
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    7875
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Antelope, OR
    Posts
    824
    Coolness...my iPad 2 just released from Int'l shipment in Anchorage, AK. I live in northern CA. FedEx delivery estimate is the 31st. I'm wondering if it might even arrive a day earlier?

    Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

  10. #249
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    38558
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnmedic
    Coolness...my iPad 2 just released from Int'l shipment in Anchorage, AK. I live in northern CA. FedEx delivery estimate is the 31st. I'm wondering if it might even arrive a day earlier?

    Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Seems as if yours has passed mine up. Mine STILL says it's at Lantau island. I am in central Cali and am hoping the online tracking is lying.

  11. #250
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    1750
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Goodyear, AZ
    Posts
    40
    I ordered my 64GB Verizon on 3/12 at 3pm from Verizon over the phone and it arrived today.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. WSJ say... iPad2...
    By iFrog in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. ipad2 uk
    By supersteve1 in forum iPad 2 Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:03 AM
  3. Ipad2 still no flash?
    By Cavi in forum User News Submissions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:41 PM

Search tags for this page

fed ex anchorage to atlanta mac rumors
,
fedex alaska atlanta
,
fedex ipad 2 alaska
,
fedex ipad stuck in newark
,
how long does ipad stay in anchorage
,

ipad fedex atlanta

,
ipad ships in 5-7 days
,
on fedex vehicle for delivery 3am
Click on a term to search for related topics.