Not really glowing IMO ... with omissions and not so good because it should be more... in their opinion.
- Their GeekBench reports A5 clocks @ 800 ... specs say 1000
- no mention of mirroring advantages, but did mention HDMI cable
- No mention of 9 times better graphic performance and what it means to rendering.
- Still crabbing about the same beautiful display ... wanting retina et al.
- iOS4.3 is a great upgrade in browsing ... iPAD is faster also
- They did justice to the case induatrial design ... thinner especially ... still want lighter ... (but, Xoom sounded like a door stop ...has nothing to compare here)
- The folding cover was slick but their unit got scratched on the back... the magnetics worked well however.
- They said nothing about how nice a stand it becomes.
- They raved about Garageband ... iMovie okay but struggled a bit.
- Not impressed with the cameras...as always never good enough. But for video IP the cameras work quite well.
- and of course, they wanted more memory ... but they did like the pricing.
Bottom line iPAD2 is in its own class ... no competition, but they could not bring the review to say it is a substantial upgrade over iPAD (original) enough to emphasize that upgrade is a no-brainer ... like just get it ... you'll like it. (the latter is just my opinion)