Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

ipad 2, I'll just wait for #3

This is a discussion on ipad 2, I'll just wait for #3 within the iPad 2 Forum forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Having owned the Original ipad(now old) since week one, and already with my share of cases, stands that won't fit the #2, I find it ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    1965
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    83

    Wink ipad 2, I'll just wait for #3

    Having owned the Original ipad(now old) since week one, and already with my share of cases, stands that won't fit the #2, I find it hard for me to justify the purchase. I'm still amazed with the one that I already own and having just upgraded to iphone4 the camera deal on the ipad 2 is not a deal breaker IMOP.

    If it had a SD slot and an usb port, that might have me thinking seriously about ipad2 , but being thinner and faster and even lighter are features that won't deter my enjoyment of the "Original version". I'll just start saving up some money for #3, because if Apple stays true to form ipad 3 won't be anything like ipad 1 or ipad 2 (remember the ipod Nano & Touch ?) and soon to be iphone.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    27282
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    179
    In the Apple store there is a SD card reader. I'd honestly much rather have that than a built in one.

  4. #3
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    13031
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    95
    Personally the new iPad is a fairly large disappointment.

    There`s no motivation to buy one considering it has no real improvement over the first one.

    I won`t wait for iPad3 though I`ll get the Xoom.


  5. #4
    iPad Master!
    Member #
    20527
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by the_john View Post
    In the Apple store there is a SD card reader. I'd honestly much rather have that than a built in one.
    That makes absolutely no sense. You would rather have to carry an accessory with you than have it just built into the tablet?

  6. #5
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    456
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsmuse View Post
    Personally the new iPad is a fairly large disappointment.

    There`s no motivation to buy one considering it has no real improvement over the first one.

    I won`t wait for iPad3 though I`ll get the Xoom.


    currently i agree with you , but i will not get the xoom, the current one is perfect ... i will wait to see if the 2 is really more faster

  7. #6
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    35816
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne

    currently i agree with you , but i will not get the xoom, the current one is perfect ... i will wait to see if the 2 is really more faster
    I played with the Xoom the other day... It's not that good. The os is buggy and slow. The hardware is heavy and the screen glare is worse than the iPad.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Member #
    10565
    Liked
    21 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    1,251
    Xoom failed, no software or apps hardly for tablet form. Compare 100 honeycomb apps to apple ipads 65,000+. No comparison. Software makes or breaks devices n apple has apos downpacked!

  9. #8
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    456
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Demandarin View Post
    Xoom failed, no software or apps hardly for tablet form. Compare 100 honeycomb apps to apple ipads 65,000+. No comparison. Software makes or breaks devices n apple has apos downpacked!

    About this it's clear Apple is milestones in front of all ... but let say the iPad2 is not so big improvement we can wait from them the weak point (in my eyes)
    No Retina
    No larger memory capacity (ex: 128Go)
    No storage possible
    No USB port for 3 party accessoiries

    The 2 one is faster Ok, ok but for the way we use , i don't think we need that , lighter ok but ... i am satisfied with the current one


    Anyway let see when we get it in hand how it will work, but is sure i will not rush for it

  10. #9
    Banned
    Member #
    10565
    Liked
    21 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by IpadOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demandarin View Post
    Xoom failed, no software or apps hardly for tablet form. Compare 100 honeycomb apps to apple ipads 65,000+. No comparison. Software makes or breaks devices n apple has apos downpacked!

    About this it's clear Apple is milestones in front of all ... but let say the iPad2 is not so big improvement we can wait from them the weak point (in my eyes)
    No Retina
    No larger memory capacity (ex: 128Go)
    No storage possible
    No USB port for 3 party accessoiries

    The 2 one is faster Ok, ok but for the way we use , i don't think we need that , lighter ok but ... i am satisfied with the current one


    Anyway let see when we get it in hand how it will work, but is sure i will not rush for it
    Good points, no rush but its still the best on the market or coming to the market regardless odf missing those things. I still luv my original ipad so i do see where u comin from. N remember even on ipad1, theres a work around for most things not abke to be done stock.

  11. #10
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    19182
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    890
    iPad-2 is just a marketing hype. Shame on Apple to make such a fuzz , for nothing.
    If iPAD-1 will cost $150 less then iPAD-2 . Go for the iPAD-1
    Think before you Sync Since you may Sink
    The More Tweaks you have - Less Memory is left


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Shall I buy an Ipad now or wait?
    By darrenwis in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 05:12 PM
  2. wait or keep Ipad
    By griswolds in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:47 PM
  3. Getting an iPad for Xmas...or should I wait?
    By FutureStar in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:25 PM
  4. iPad came in today, worth the wait
    By jkhonea in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:37 AM
  5. 10 best iPad games we can't wait to play
    By emilyjane918 in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:28 AM

Search tags for this page

does case foripad 2 fit ipad 3 tumi
,
how mush ipas3
,
is my ipad ll or lll
,

will an ipad 2 case fit an ipad 3

,

will ipad 2 case fit ipad 3

,
will ipad 2 case fit ipad3
,

will ipad 2 cases fit ipad 3

,

will my ipad 2 case fit ipad 3

Click on a term to search for related topics.