Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

New iPad 3 and iOS 6...

This is a discussion on New iPad 3 and iOS 6... within the iOS 6 forums, part of the iPad OS category; Originally Posted by subscription01 Now please tell me clearly will my ipad support siri or not? No it won't. Only the iPad 3...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by subscription01 View Post
    Now please tell me clearly will my ipad support siri or not?
    No it won't. Only the iPad 3

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My bad

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Google introduced its latest mobile operating system iOS 6. Apple iOS 6 beta 2 is also available on the iPad 3 and according to this update system performance will be increase. Apple iOS 6 beta 2 update include software and application update and 3G toggle.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by adyhooper
    Google introduced its latest mobile operating system iOS 6. Apple iOS 6 beta 2 is also available on the iPad 3 and according to this update system performance will be increase. Apple iOS 6 beta 2 update include software and application update and 3G toggle.
    I truly think you are throwing out a bogus reply here Dude...Google hasn't released anything iOS 6, that is strictly Apple ONLY! Google has said it is releasing a new rival to the new Apple iOS 6 called the 4.1 "Jelly Bean", but that's all that's been said and the iOS 6 is absolutely NOT Google!...Geeze LOL
    As far as the iOS 6 beta2 for the iPad, I want to see that. You say that its available...Could you share with us where that is or where you saw that? I've checked all my available resources for my iPad 3 and have found nothing out for release yet. It's coming of coarse but it's not out yet on any market that we've found? 8)

Sent from my iPad 3 v5.1.1
    Last edited by iZicle; 07-06-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    336 times
    Let's please clarify this as the comments can be confusing to new users ok.
    1 : Apple,has released ios6 BETA 2 to Authorised developers only and it is not available to the general,public yet. iOS 6 will most likely be released around September Ocober time frame and will be available for,iPad 2 and iPad 3 plus some of the iPhones and iPod touch models. iOS 6 with be available "over the air" if you have fast wifi connection or a full install via a computer running the latest iTunes.

2 : Siri will only be compatable with IPad 3 at this time

3: Google has Android OS and also is releasing a new version OS called "jelly Bean" which is compatable to use on some model tablets and phones but not all. Not that it matters Jelly bean does not support flash

BETA means prerelease for testing only. Usually there are at least 6 releases of Beta versions prior to gold release. This allows programmers whom are Authorised Apple iOS developers to test their apps. Please be aware this is a private forum and we donot allow links to sites that offer Beta software so please read our rules. We are fortunate to have many Authorised Apple ios developers not only on our team of moderators but also many of our regular users. They will share with us what new features provide however they are restricted on what can be released to the public as it is pre released.

Copy of our rule regarding BETA software.

8.1. Links to upgrades for BETA software will be deleted. User will receive one warning. A second warning will result in a suspension of your account.

I hope this clarifies the situation
    Cheers Colin,
    Administrator
    Brisbane Australia
    Certified Apple Product Professional

iPad User Guide
    Forum Rules. Please Read.
    Hacking Section Rules

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by col.bris
    I hope this clarifies the situation
    Does for me, perfectly...Apple is apple and then there is everything else! LOL

Sent from my iPad 3 v5.1.1
    Last edited by iZicle; 07-06-2012 at 12:41 PM.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Hi, I have a iPad 3 v5.1.1 I heard that you can update iPad 3 to iOS 6 but whenever I go to settings-general-software update it shows
    'iOS 5.1.1 you are up to date' and I don't want to update from computer so how do I update to ios 6
    from my device

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    961 times
    Quote Originally Posted by csoni
    Hi, I have a iPad 3 v5.1.1 I heard that you can update iPad 3 to iOS 6 but whenever I go to settings-general-software update it shows
    'iOS 5.1.1 you are up to date' and I don't want to update from computer so how do I update to ios 6
    from my device
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

It hasn't been released as yet, not long now though.

Please read the Forum Rules
    iPad Air 128gb Wifi/Cellular - iPad 2 64gb Wifi/Cellular - iPad Mini 32gb Wifi/Cellular - iPhone 5 - Apple TV - MacBook Pro 15" - Time Capsule - Airport Express

Member #
    Liked
    1426 times
    Quote Originally Posted by csoni
    from my device
    The update will become available for download at 10:00am PT.
    scifan57, iPad Forums Moderator
    Please read the Forum rules.http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

iPF Novice
    Member #
    So that will mean 6mp gmt ? Hurry up want ios 6

Links