Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

What would you like to see in IOS 6?

This is a discussion on What would you like to see in IOS 6? within the iOS 6 forums, part of the iPad OS category; main problems i have are: can't put photos directly on facebook, unless i'm just dumb email cannot verify server fairly often, like once a month, ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What would you like to see in IOS 6?

iPF Noob
    Member #
    main problems i have are:
    can't put photos directly on facebook, unless i'm just dumb
    email cannot verify server fairly often, like once a month, i don't even know what that means
    now i've got exchange, which helped my situation suppossedly, now today it cant veryify exchange and the ipad2 is completely frozen.
    i guess i go to the store, but the geniuses only seem interested in selling me more stuff, not making my ipad2 actually do the extremely basic work i bought it to do.
    AND the @ key should be on the front screen when putting in an email address.
    and the undo key should be harder to hit, i have tried that losing your whole paragraph situation.
    i want to love this thing, but a little hard when i have to go to the store again, esp after last time it was not helpful at all, but my thing is totally frozen.

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter72 View Post
    can't put photos directly on facebook, unless i'm just dumb
    You can do this from the Facebook App (click photos and "choose from library" and then you can choose from your gallery).

I don't know why they don't add all these "share" options. Not to compare the operating Systems, but my gallery is so nice on my Android phone. I just press Share and I get about 20 different options (Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flikr, Google+, email, etc). Pretty much any app I have installed that can handle sending a picture to is available to share the picture to (even the several SMS apps and 2 different Twitter apps that I have installed).

On my iPad I get "Message, Tweet, and Email" as the only sharing options (yes, there's some other options there such as print or copy, but that's not sharing)

Maybe there's an alternative gallery app I should be using on my iPad that would have better share options? Or a way to add more options to the stock Photos app? Anyone know of a better one than stock?
    Last edited by EvilMonkey; 01-17-2012 at 11:44 AM.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Where do I even begin! Bluetooth that hasn't actually been limited in any way meaning I can share pictures and/file with other people with 'normal' phones/notebooks.. Or how actually being able to move pictures into albums as opposed to just linking them while the camera roll becomes impossible to work with..

iPF Noob
    Member #
    iOS4.
    Put web pages back in little squares by bookmarks.

Fix the ipod app to work like it did in os4. I lost my library in the (worst ever, yet..) 'upgrade' to OS(hit)5

Or the chance to go back to previous OS if you don't like the latest version. How many would?
    Last edited by Viking283; 01-27-2012 at 07:24 AM.

AHA
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    Sharing web pages, photos, etc. for all social networks (or at least the most popular ones); not just Twitter.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Honestly people, how about REMOVING twitter as opposed to adding more social networking gumph!

If folks want to use twitter, tumblr, facebook, Wordpress etc.. then download the bloody app!!!

Let's focus on OS related stuff like actually getting so called default features to work correctly (see my previous post).

Why add more clutter when so much 'normal functionality' still needs to be improved.
    A.K likes this.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Yes, agreed. OS5 just added more clutter/crap to the ipad.

Give us the basic OS and you can always add any apps you want through the app store.

Why have certian apps burned into the OS?

At least the screen rotation lock still functions.

A.K
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    One thing I want most is proper multi tasking.now only few apps are able to function in background.like yahoo and music app. Rest freezes in the background. I hope iOS takes a leaf from symbian and support proper multitasking.
    Anything else like wifi and all in notification area is. Bonus for me.
    from my white I pad 3G/wifi 16 gb

iPF Novice
    Member #
    As a coach for retirees in my region, I find it frustrating that I can't provide online support to iPad users through TeamViewer or any other technology for that matter. It should be very simple given that my screen and activities in apps are easily displayed wirelessly using Apple TV or via an HDMI cable direct to the TV (exception is some videos- which is irrelevant to my purpose).

Why is Apple allowing me to support retirees using Mac Pro, iMacs, MacMinis, MacBook, MacBook Pro/ Air, and yet the most rapid growth area for this region's retirees - iPads - can't receive this support (a number of these folks are many miles away from any Apple Store or Certified Dealer).

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I just hope it's easy to jailbreak but I doubt it. Obviously they will find a way but it seems to be taking longer and longer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links