Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Help

This is a discussion on Help within the iOS 6 forums, part of the iPad OS category; IHELPING am trying to down load iOS 6. It even says I have one up date being iOS 6. But when I do it up ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

iPF Noob
    Member #

Help

IHELPING am trying to down load iOS 6. It even says I have one up date being iOS 6. But when I do it up date and install it has a box that pops up and says an error occurred down loading 6.1.3 Then it gives two options to close or settings. What do I do? H
    When I do push settings it takes me back to the general settings. But again what do I do??

2. Ads

iPad Guru
    Member #
    Liked
    481 times
    Hi Kelleyross - welcome to the forum! I don't have an immediate answer to your problem, but to start please provide us w/ the following information: 1) What model iPad do you own? 2) What iOS is now present on you device? ; and 3) Is your iPad just 'stock' or is it 'jailbroken' (if you don't know the latter term, then just stock) - this will really help to provide further advice - thanks. Dave

Links