Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

This is a discussion on Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by mcphallie Thank you so much - you need anything? Do you have any planks or duct tape ??...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 24388
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

  1. #4601
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    246721
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by mcphallie
    Thank you so much - you need anything?
    Do you have any planks or duct tape ??

  2. Ads


  3. #4602
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    251628
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    293
    Hi guys, anyone have ONE plank to trade? Been waiting on one for nearly a week getting so sick of having to collect from animal then feed an animal one at a time coz my barn is so chockablock. Happy to trade for almost anything but ice cream and carrot juice that's all my boat needs today, thanks

  4. #4603
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    250678
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by kulepenn77 View Post
    Do you have any planks or duct tape ??
    Yip I'll wheat you have duct tape
    GC ID: mcphallie

  5. #4604
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    246721
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by mcphallie View Post
    Yip I'll wheat you have duct tape
    Ok, I'll go to your farm now !

  6. #4605
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    250678
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by RdubbleR View Post
    Hi guys, anyone have ONE plank to trade? Been waiting on one for nearly a week getting so sick of having to collect from animal then feed an animal one at a time coz my barn is so chockablock. Happy to trade for almost anything but ice cream and carrot juice that's all my boat needs today, thanks
    Bummer I really need ice cream too
    GC ID: mcphallie

  7. #4606
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    251628
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by mcphallie View Post
    Bummer I really need ice cream too
    I know I need 18 ice creams and 24 carrot juice how long do you have on your boat, if I can't make it I can sell you sum, trying to weigh up if worth doing boat order for xp and ticket or just flick them off to make a packet at my stall ....... hmmm decisions

  8. #4607
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    252757
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89
    Hi fellows fan of HayDay,

    I'm looking for this item currently:

    Tape x4

    If anyone has it please private message me for a trade of item or selling of item. (:
    Thank you(: Greatly appreciated!
    If you need any item, feel free to ask me! I'm most willingly to help!(:

    Game center ID : ----> Xmomo(: <----". For buy/sell/trading PRIVATE MESSAGE me for preventing others from looting it. (:

  9. #4608
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    250678
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by RdubbleR View Post
    I know I need 18 ice creams and 24 carrot juice how long do you have on your boat, if I can't make it I can sell you sum, trying to weigh up if worth doing boat order for xp and ticket or just flick them off to make a packet at my stall ....... hmmm decisions
    I've still got 13 hrs on my boat but not ideal timing as I'm ready for bed lol!
    GC ID: mcphallie

  10. #4609
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    250678
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingleh View Post
    Hi fellows fan of HayDay,

    I'm looking for this item currently:

    Tape x4

    If anyone has it please private message me for a trade of item or selling of item. (:
    Thank you(: Greatly appreciated!
    If you need any item, feel free to ask me! I'm most willingly to help!(:

    Game center ID : ----> Xmomo(: <----". For buy/sell/trading PRIVATE MESSAGE me for preventing others from looting it. (:
    You got any vanilla icecream?
    GC ID: mcphallie

  11. #4610
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    251628
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by mcphallie View Post
    Bummer I really need ice cream too
    How many do you need? I can't fill the boat order need 16 hours to make the ice cream I need to finish order and only 14 hours left on boat and it's 9.45pm here so ain't gonna happen, I can sell you sum


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. GOT neighbor requests..
    By gobosojo in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. App requests!?
    By d3adw0rld in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 12:00 AM
  3. Requests for 50 Ways..
    By Yellow_Jello in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:55 PM
  4. E-Book Sales Soar as Traditional Book Sales Decline
    By Maura in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 12:07 PM

Search tags for this page

carrot juice for sale on hay day
,

hay day

,

hay day boat order list

,
hayday price carrot
,
how many corn bread on hay day boat
,
how to get carrot juice in hay day
,

how to post

,
kik hay day
Click on a term to search for related topics.