Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Ashs4 Thanks for the update- i found him too.. Got some nails - Ash no problem! this was my first time to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9091 of 9513 FirstFirst ... 8091 8591 8991 9041 9081 9089 9090 9091 9092 9093 9101 9141 9191 ... LastLast
Results 90,901 to 90,910 of 95122
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #90901
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244498
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashs4 View Post
    Thanks for the update- i found him too.. Got some nails

    - Ash
    no problem! this was my first time to find it, so i finally got the coffin everyone has been talking about!
    GC-Courtney1490 Level 56

  2. Ads


  3. #90902
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    304059
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney_1490 View Post

    no problem! this was my first time to find it, so i finally got the coffin everyone has been talking about!
    Haha.. N my third time in all these days.. missed him so many times!!

    - Ash

  4. #90903
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Hey all,

    I'm looking for 33 screws in exchange for nails please. Doesn't have to be the whole lot, anything helps..

    Thanks :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  5. #90904
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Hey all, I'm looking for 33 screws in exchange for nails please. Doesn't have to be the whole lot, anything helps.. Thanks :-) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    i have 30 and always need nails. If you still need

    GC iluvbree lvl 102

  6. #90905
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    302552
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashs4 View Post
    Haha.. N my third time in all these days.. missed him so many times!!

    - Ash
    Got him this time too for the third time. He gave me a tape. Too bad I missed the time he gave out diamonds!

  7. #90906
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid View Post
    i have 30 and always need nails. If you still need GC iluvbree lvl 102
    Ooh, yes please! Would you be able to come to me first? I'll wheat :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  8. #90907
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Ooh, yes please! Would you be able to come to me first? I'll wheat :-) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    yes, I'm on my way

    GC iluvbree lvl 102

  9. #90908
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid View Post
    yes, I'm on my way GC iluvbree lvl 102
    Thank you Micky :-)

    ----

    Ok guys, anyone got 3 screws for 3 nails please?

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  10. #90909
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Thank you Micky :-) ---- Ok guys, anyone got 3 screws for 3 nails please? iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    thank you too! I'm always short on nails and bolts! Wish I had 3 more

    GC iluvbree lvl 102

  11. #90910
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid View Post
    thank you too! I'm always short on nails and bolts! Wish I had 3 more GC iluvbree lvl 102
    They're all I seem to dig up these days. Well, I've always had a bolt farm, the nails are a recent thing.. I'll give you a shout when I have spares.. :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 70 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :-)
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.