Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by JasmineCharlotte Hey guys. In need of some cherry Popsicles and casseroles for my next boat GC JazzyPhizzlex - I sent you a ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9002 of 9512 FirstFirst ... 8002 8502 8902 8952 8992 9000 9001 9002 9003 9004 9012 9052 9102 9502 ... LastLast
Results 90,011 to 90,020 of 95118
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #90011
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    285655
    Liked
    30 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineCharlotte View Post
    Hey guys.

    In need of some cherry Popsicles and casseroles for my next boat

    GC JazzyPhizzlex -
    I sent you a PM :$

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    GC 1blondeone Level 80
    Compassion Kindness Humility Gentleness Patience Love Colossians 3:12

  2. Ads


  3. #90012
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    267351
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    104
    Need twelve deeds, can anyone help?

  4. #90013
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    286671
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,782
    Hello farmers and fisher people. I'm in need of 2 screws. I have nails or panels to trade.

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24

  5. #90014
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    285655
    Liked
    30 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by pristoph View Post
    Hello farmers and fisher people. I'm in need of 2 screws. I have nails or panels to trade.

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24
    PMd you :$

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    GC 1blondeone Level 80
    Compassion Kindness Humility Gentleness Patience Love Colossians 3:12

  6. #90015
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    286671
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondeone View Post

    PMd you :$

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    Thanks Carolyn!

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24

  7. #90016
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    286671
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,782
    This lobster update was kind of a bust. I've never seen it so quiet after a big addition. The best thing about this update???

    The quickie-full-price-fix, of course!

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24

  8. #90017
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289883
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by pristoph View Post
    This lobster update was kind of a bust. I've never seen it so quiet after a big addition. The best thing about this update???

    The quickie-full-price-fix, of course!

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24
    I got 5 free diamonds yesterday and a letter said that they fixed the net, do you have any idea what they fixed?

    currently 58
    GC Id : gxies

    Level 62
    51 - 1807(43)

  9. #90018
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    286671
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxies View Post

    I got 5 free diamonds yesterday and a letter said that they fixed the net, do you have any idea what they fixed?

    currently 58
    No, but I was out of wifi range this weekend so I don't have much experience with the whole lobster thing. I caught one and then decided I'd better upgrade my lobster hot tub. That just finished. Expensive little hobby is all it is so far!

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24

  10. #90019
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    267351
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by pristoph View Post

    No, but I was out of wifi range this weekend so I don't have much experience with the whole lobster thing. I caught one and then decided I'd better upgrade my lobster hot tub. That just finished. Expensive little hobby is all it is so far!

    GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 48........DV Level 24
    If i catch a lonster before i open my pool will it get lost?

  11. #90020
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289883
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by hunneychild View Post

    If i catch a lonster before i open my pool will it get lost?
    No, it will occupied the pond, and you cant collect the lobster and you cant use the pond for fishing until your lobster pool done.

    currently 58
    GC Id : gxies

    Level 62
    51 - 1807(43)


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.