Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Gxies I hate when that happen I'll put some at my stall, come over if you still need them currently 57 Been ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8956 of 9513 FirstFirst ... 7956 8456 8856 8906 8946 8954 8955 8956 8957 8958 8966 9006 9056 9456 ... LastLast
Results 89,551 to 89,560 of 95123
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #89551
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    270243
    Liked
    32 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxies View Post

    I hate when that happen
    I'll put some at my stall, come over if you still need them

    currently 57
    Been there done that, I have tons put up wheat if ya need, but also put I stall

    Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino level 43

  2. Ads


  3. #89552
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289883
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by narab1 View Post
    Hi all, I ran myself short of sugar cane and can't find any in any shops. Anyone have some you'd like to sell me? Could also trade for food...

    Pls PM. Thx.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Nancy i put another 20 for you, you left too fast

    Edit: never mind, you grabbed them already
    currently 57
    GC Id : gxies

    Level 62
    51 - 1807(43)

  4. #89553
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289585
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxies View Post

    I hate when that happen
    I'll put some at my stall, come over if you still need them

    currently 57
    Thanks G -- got 'em!

    Quote Originally Posted by wench View Post

    Been there done that, I have tons put up wheat if ya need, but also put I stall

    Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino level 43
    Thanks Donna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gxies View Post

    Nancy i put another 20 for you, you left too fast

    Edit: never mind, you grabbed them already
    currently 57
    Yep, I got them...came back to see what else you had and saw more. Thx Gxies!

    Also found some in EyeC999's stall.

    Thanks everyone. I'm good now. Gonna have to pay better attention as I'm using stuff next time!

    Anyone need anything??

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    ------------------------------
    GC: narab1
    HD: Level 69
    DV: Level 29

  5. #89554
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    271295
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by narab1 View Post

    Thanks G -- got 'em!

    Thanks Donna.

    Yep, I got them...came back to see what else you had and saw more. Thx Gxies!

    Also found some in EyeC999's stall.

    Thanks everyone. I'm good now. Gonna have to pay better attention as I'm using stuff next time!

    Anyone need anything??

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Sugar cane I always find in the papers...
    But it does suk when you run out of something...

    Izzy NYC Barn 950 Silo 1300 game center Id -> isaelperez81 level 52 August 22 thank you Bobbie, Dhi & friends
    GC isaelperez81
    Izzy NYC NY
    Lev 54 and counting Barn 1050 Silo 1500 September 10 2013 Thank You MY Farm Family!

  6. #89555
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289585
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by isaelperez81 View Post

    Sugar cane I always find in the papers...
    But it does suk when you run out of something...

    Izzy NYC Barn 950 Silo 1300 game center Id -> isaelperez81 level 52 August 22 thank you Bobbie, Dhi & friends
    I KNOW! Always in the paper and yet I went through three and there was none! I think the paper is rigged so it doesn't have the stuff you're out of....at least that's what happened today!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    ------------------------------
    GC: narab1
    HD: Level 69
    DV: Level 29

  7. #89556
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    270243
    Liked
    32 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by narab1 View Post

    I KNOW! Always in the paper and yet I went through three and there was none! I think the paper is rigged so it doesn't have the stuff you're out of....at least that's what happened today!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Been there with sugar, never again, and cream. We learn I think!

    Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino level 43

  8. #89557
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289883
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    877
    Hi anyone have silver bar to spare? I can trade with gold or platinum bar, pm me, thanks
    I dont need much, 4 will do, thanks


    Sorted, thanks bobbie and nancy
    currently 57
    Last edited by Gxies; 08-29-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    GC Id : gxies

    Level 62
    51 - 1807(43)

  9. #89558
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289585
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxies View Post
    Hi anyone have silver bar to spare? I can trade with gold or platinum bar, pm me, thanks
    I dont need much, 4 will do, thanks
    currently 57
    I have 3. Come by.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    ------------------------------
    GC: narab1
    HD: Level 69
    DV: Level 29

  10. #89559
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    271295
    Liked
    13 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxies View Post
    Hi anyone have silver bar to spare? I can trade with gold or platinum bar, pm me, thanks
    I dont need much, 4 will do, thanks
    currently 57
    I have 1

    Izzy NYC Barn 975 Silo 1350 game center Id -> isaelperez81 level 52 August 28 thank you Bobbie, Dhi & friends
    GC isaelperez81
    Izzy NYC NY
    Lev 54 and counting Barn 1050 Silo 1500 September 10 2013 Thank You MY Farm Family!

  11. #89560
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    289883
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by narab1 View Post

    I have 3. Come by.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Quote Originally Posted by isaelperez81 View Post

    I have 1

    Izzy NYC Barn 975 Silo 1350 game center Id -> isaelperez81 level 52 August 28 thank you Bobbie, Dhi & friends
    Thanks nancy and izzy, i think bobbie will take care of me, thank you both

    currently 57
    GC Id : gxies

    Level 62
    51 - 1807(43)


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.