Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by borodecker NO!! cino. not these goodies! any cakes? pies? ice cream? Ufh. Stingy. Lol. Hey, may I know both of you and ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7722 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 6722 7222 7622 7672 7712 7720 7721 7722 7723 7724 7732 7772 7822 8222 8722 ... LastLast
Results 77,211 to 77,220 of 95109
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #77211
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by borodecker View Post

    NO!! cino. not these goodies! any cakes? pies? ice cream?
    Ufh. Stingy. Lol.

    Hey, may I know both of you and Winz last points?
    I got the 1.014.000 on 22th march.
    4 days from day 1.

    dhidhiazir level 57
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  2. Ads


  3. #77212
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256782
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post
    Lol!
    Decker is the abang-abang angkut. It suit him! Lmao

    dhidhiazir level 57
    whats abang-abang angkut?
    GC: borodecker
    LVL:
    69

  4. #77213
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by borodecker View Post

    whats abang-abang angkut?
    LMAO!!,!,

    Now this just make it extra funnyyyyyy

    Okay, I give the cream to Cino, yes?

    dhidhiazir level 57
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  5. #77214
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by cino_dodo View Post

    Cream/ cheese? Hehe

    GC & Kik CINO1119 Level 69 * Always BUY Axes & Saws*
    Cino, come get your cheese...
    Grab the corns and prepare your... Lol. You know the rest...

    dhidhiazir level 57
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  6. #77215
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256782
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post
    Ufh. Stingy. Lol.

    Hey, may I know both of you and Winz last points?
    I got the 1.014.000 on 22th march.
    4 days from day 1.

    dhidhiazir level 57
    seriously!! HOW DID YOU DO IT !!!
    im totally speechless when i see you got the 1million so fast ! =.=

    im not sure what was my last points. but now i go 645,589. (total disgrace ) shall go back to my corner at winz's farm already.
    GC: borodecker
    LVL:
    69

  7. #77216
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256782
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post
    LMAO!!,!,

    Now this just make it extra funnyyyyyy

    Okay, I give the cream to Cino, yes?

    dhidhiazir level 57
    NO ! you supposed to hold it for me only! no give it to someone else..

    meh! ok cino can have it if he needs them. haha.

    edit: anw, i just created a skype account. how do i add people?? =.=
    GC: borodecker
    LVL:
    69

  8. #77217
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by borodecker View Post

    seriously!! HOW DID YOU DO IT !!!
    im totally speechless when i see you got the 1million so fast ! =.=

    im not sure what was my last points. but now i go 645,589. (total disgrace ) shall go back to my corner at winz's farm already.
    I will PM you how... But please don't leak it... I only share it with people I love,.... The ultimate ninja fist of richness!

    dhidhiazir level 57
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  9. #77218
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256782
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post
    I will PM you how... But please don't leak it... I only share it with people I love,.... The ultimate ninja fist of richness!

    dhidhiazir level 57
    will i receive your pm in the first place. =/
    your record definitely needs to go to the Guinness book! haha. how to be a hay day millionaire in 4 days!
    GC: borodecker
    LVL:
    69

  10. #77219
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by borodecker View Post

    NO ! you supposed to hold it for me only! no give it to someone else..

    meh! ok cino can have it if he needs them. haha.

    edit: anw, i just created a skype account. how do i add people?? =.=
    Okay, I will hold them for you, but I will also give Cino... I have freakin 30 creams now. Oh, 27!
    I c
    Will love to share...

    Uh, oh... Add me on Skype... So u can always see beautiful grace-Dhi on her just-wakey face!

    dhidhiazir level 57
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  11. #77220
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256782
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post
    Okay, I will hold them for you, but I will also give Cino... I have freakin 30 creams now. Oh, 27!
    I c
    Will love to share...

    Uh, oh... Add me on Skype... So u can always see beautiful grace-Dhi on her just-wakey face!

    dhidhiazir level 57
    lol. you can give mine to cino as well. don't really need creams now. making them in my dairy machine as well.
    or not we can fill them at bri's boat. but guess she fell asleep already.

    eh? but how do i do that? how do i add people on skype? hah.
    GC: borodecker
    LVL:
    69


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4434
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.