Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Hi everyone : ) Anyone with some spare hammers? : ) xx...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7152 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 6152 6652 7052 7102 7142 7150 7151 7152 7153 7154 7162 7202 7252 7652 8152 ... LastLast
Results 71,511 to 71,520 of 95107
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #71511
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    281204
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    234
    Hi everyone : )

    Anyone with some spare hammers? : ) xx
    Level 44 Hay Day | Need Help? You can add me if you want GC: Grecio1 | Music Taste


  2. Ads


  3. #71512
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    253560
    Liked
    28 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Grecio
    Hi everyone : )

    Anyone with some spare hammers? : ) xx
    Axes?

    GC: ea_sweetface. Level 60. I only add GC friend request before 1st trade.

  4. #71513
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    270514
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post

    I'll give you my 6 planks.
    Come, wheat is up
    Sweetheart you're always so helpful!! Can you please hold it for me till I come back home? We're out of town and my iPad couldn't load hay day!!! Darn it darn it!!! Please please we'll be back tomorrow and I'll look for you when you're online. Dhi, what you need? I have lots of tapes and bolts, and may be 1 or 2 screws, can't check it right now..so sad...please hold it for me and let me know what you need ok?

  5. #71514
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    281204
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by ea_sweetface View Post
    Axes?

    GC: ea_sweetface. Level 60. I only add GC friend request before 1st trade.
    No I'm sorry, I'm short on axes too only got some silo material to trade I guess ;(
    Level 44 Hay Day | Need Help? You can add me if you want GC: Grecio1 | Music Taste


  6. #71515
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    269607
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio View Post
    Thanks for those juices Isabella!

    Finally home after long day. 'twas nephew's 5th bday party.
    Did you have a blast? I love toddlers' birthday party. Was there any clown?
    If you still need the juices for your remaining crates, I have a few..
    Hay Day addict lv 75 | GC: isabellatissa
    I see that you've mistaken me for someone who gives an eff. :/

  7. #71516
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    281859
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Grecio View Post
    Hi everyone : )

    Anyone with some spare hammers? : ) xx
    grecio - are u looking for mallets?

    GC: Momino2012 lvl 45
    GC: Momino2012 lvl 46

  8. #71517
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet peas View Post

    Sweetheart you're always so helpful!! Can you please hold it for me till I come back home? We're out of town and my iPad couldn't load hay day!!! Darn it darn it!!! Please please we'll be back tomorrow and I'll look for you when you're online. Dhi, what you need? I have lots of tapes and bolts, and may be 1 or 2 screws, can't check it right now..so sad...please hold it for me and let me know what you need ok?
    Yep. Will save them for u.
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  9. #71518
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellatissa View Post

    Did you have a blast? I love toddlers' birthday party. Was there any clown?
    If you still need the juices for your remaining crates, I have a few..
    I got there late, but he had a piñata with truck shape. He's obsessed with big trucks, construction and Lego. Lol. Typical boy. I got him some Lego stuff and Wreck It Ralph movie. We watched it after.

    I'm good with the juice, boat sailed off.

  10. #71519
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Grecio View Post

    No I'm sorry, I'm short on axes too only got some silo material to trade I guess ;(
    Its not like that, grecio.". She thought hammer is axes. Its mallet, sweetface!
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  11. #71520
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    281204
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post
    Its not like that, grecio.". She thought hammer is axes. Its mallet, sweetface!
    lol, I'm a bit tired hahah, fail. Now i understand :P haha
    Level 44 Hay Day | Need Help? You can add me if you want GC: Grecio1 | Music Taste



Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4432
    Last Post: Today, 02:46 AM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.