Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by bribri070385 I have some come on over! Yay! I am so f happy! Got landowner and have finally accessed all the land! ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6896 of 9513 FirstFirst ... 5896 6396 6796 6846 6886 6894 6895 6896 6897 6898 6906 6946 6996 7396 7896 ... LastLast
Results 68,951 to 68,960 of 95122
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #68951
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    279229
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385 View Post

    I have some come on over!
    Yay! I am so f happy! Got landowner and have finally accessed all the land! Oh boy...

    Thank you Bri!!!!!
    Lisa Marie
    Brigadoon Farm lvl 46
    Gc: CallMeWither
    Will add IPF members

  2. Ads


  3. #68952
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    275922
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Aged York
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsyann View Post
    Thank u so much for all ur help!! U are the best! If u even need anything let me know I will gladly help in any way I can!
    Yay for helping D
    Gc : 1LoveDaisy level 33

  4. #68953
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeWither View Post

    Yay! I am so f happy! Got landowner and have finally accessed all the land! Oh boy...

    Thank you Bri!!!!!
    You are so welcome glad I could help
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  5. #68954
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    283343
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    185
    So the cakes were not to bad on the boat. Only need 2 cheesecakes I think.. It's the 15 more white sugar that are going to do me in!!

  6. #68955
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsyann View Post
    So the cakes were not to bad on the boat. Only need 2 cheesecakes I think.. It's the 15 more white sugar that are going to do me in!!
    Are you doing captain achievement?

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 42
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  7. #68956
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    283343
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Are you doing captain achievement?

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 42
    What is that?

  8. #68957
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsyann View Post
    What is that?
    If you click on the house on your farm, it will bring up a list of game achievements? One of them is called Captain, you have to fill a certain number of boats without missing any, 12 boats for level 3 Captain.

    I only asked because that is often the only time people fill sugar/dairy boats as those items in particular are critical for making higher value items and keeping machines running in the game. Also, sugar/dairy boats often ask such high quantities that it's very difficult to fill them yourself without having a barn the size of Texas. :-)

    It's wise to send those boats away empty :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 42
    goofy8275 likes this.
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  9. #68958
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    283343
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoeddieox1 View Post
    Attachment 37608
    Can anyone help me with some saws? Or 7 deeds to put these dead trees haha
    I have 4 saws and just got a deed for harvesting if u need it!

  10. #68959
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    275922
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Aged York
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsyann View Post
    I have 4 saws and just got a deed for harvesting if u need it!
    Sure!
    Gc : 1LoveDaisy level 33

  11. #68960
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    283343
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    If you click on the house on your farm, it will bring up a list of game achievements? One of them is called Captain, you have to fill a certain number of boats without missing any, 12 boats for level 3 Captain.

    I only asked because that is often the only time people fill sugar/dairy boats as those items in particular are critical for making higher value items and keeping machines running in the game. Also, sugar/dairy boats often ask such high quantities that it's very difficult to fill them yourself without having a barn the size of Texas. :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 42
    Ok no I have only done 2 in a row, missed the first boat.. So should I send it off with what I have done or should I try for one of the sugars there are 2 crates with 10 each and I have like 6 so far with 2 on the way??


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.