Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by isabellatissa Can anyone trade me axe for my dynamites/TNT? I harvest too much without noticing my stock :| HayDay addict lv 60 ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6176 of 9512 FirstFirst ... 5176 5676 6076 6126 6166 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6186 6226 6276 6676 7176 ... LastLast
Results 61,751 to 61,760 of 95116
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #61751
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellatissa View Post
    Can anyone trade me axe for my dynamites/TNT? I harvest too much without noticing my stock :|

    HayDay addict lv 60 | GC/Line/Twitter for trades: isabellatissa
    I have 10 to spare. Don't need trade or anything. Come over for wheat.

    GC: Jellsio level 60 - PM me for saws

  2. Ads


  3. #61752
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    269607
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio View Post

    I have 10 to spare. Don't need trade or anything. Come over for wheat.

    GC: Jellsio level 60 - PM me for saws
    Yay, thanks! On my way..

    HayDay addict lv 60 | GC/Line/Twitter for trades: isabellatissa
    Hay Day addict lv 75 | GC: isabellatissa
    I see that you've mistaken me for someone who gives an eff. :/

  4. #61753
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    281969
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    334
    Any one have vanilla ice cream? My boat still needs 6. Let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance

    GC: *.JILLEANN.*

  5. #61754
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellatissa View Post

    Yay, thanks! On my way..

    HayDay addict lv 60 | GC/Line/Twitter for trades: isabellatissa
    No problem. And I'm off. Night all.

    GC: Jellsio level 60 - PM me for saws

  6. #61755
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    269607
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,097
    Now I can finally get rid of those annoying dead bushes. you sure you don't need anything, jell? I have plenty of explosives if you want them, saws too.

    HayDay addict lv 60 | GC/Line/Twitter for trades: isabellatissa
    Hay Day addict lv 75 | GC: isabellatissa
    I see that you've mistaken me for someone who gives an eff. :/

  7. #61756
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    I need 3 planks. Will trade your 1 plank for my 2 of anything (bolts too)! That means 1:2, up to 3 items of anything.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

  8. #61757
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post
    I need 3 planks. Will trade your 1 plank for my 2 of anything (bolts too)! That means 1:2, up to 3 items of anything.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    I'll give you my planks. And im insist!

    *have to be fierce with u*

    Am i on ur list already? Sorry for late reply, im at the hospital for beloved momma..
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  9. #61758
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post

    I'll give you my planks. And im insist!

    *have to be fierce with u*

    Am i on ur list already? Sorry for late reply, im at the hospital for beloved momma..
    Oh honey, if you're so fierce, I can't resist lol. Sell them full price and come get a prize after.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 54. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

  10. #61759
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post

    Oh honey, if you're so fierce, I can't resist lol. Sell them full price and come get a prize after.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 54. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    Yeay! Love priizzeeyyy! <3

    Wheating you now, and dont buy the stuffs on first stall, its a decoy lol

    Edit : nevermind... Uve bought them already -_____-
    Hahaha

    Edit 2 : what a lovely prize! Like u know what i need! I still owe Borodecker 7 screws... Lol. Now i can pay him! Thank you sooo muuchh, Ma'am! I love you like my barn, it always to the max!
    Last edited by dhidhiazir; 03-04-2013 at 02:09 AM.
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  11. #61760
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by dhidhiazir View Post

    Yeay! Love priizzeeyyy! <3

    Wheating you now, and dont buy the stuffs on first stall, its a decoy lol

    Edit : nevermind... Uve bought them already -_____-
    Hahaha
    Haha, u need some ca$h moneyyy moneyyyyy.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 54. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.