Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by fysgt Can you spare 20? I'm 15 trucks away from beep beep. Calling for em Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6146 of 9513 FirstFirst ... 5146 5646 6046 6096 6136 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6156 6196 6246 6646 7146 ... LastLast
Results 61,451 to 61,460 of 95128
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #61451
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    261626
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post

    Can you spare 20?
    I'm 15 trucks away from beep beep. Calling for em

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    Sure can. Grab the wheat in the 4th box. Xx

    GC Smile2082 level 47
    I won't add any random request to gc. If you want to be my friend just ask (pm me). x

  2. Ads


  3. #61452
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post

    Can you spare 20?
    I'm 15 trucks away from beep beep. Calling for em

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    I'm not trying to jump in of the deal but I have them I have close to 200 right now!

    Edit ok I see smile has them! That's all that matters is you get what you need

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 54
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  4. #61453
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385 View Post

    I'm not trying to jump in of the deal but I have them I have close to 200 right now!

    Edit ok I see smile has them! That's all that matters is you get what you need

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 54
    I'll have some of yours too then I can make coffee!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

  5. #61454
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post

    I'll have some of yours too then I can make coffee!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    Lol ok you want 20 more? 30 whatever is fine with me!

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 54
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  6. #61455
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385 View Post

    Lol ok you want 20 more? 30 whatever is fine with me!

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 54
    I bet your silo is shedding tears being so full. 10 is good. Thank you!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

  7. #61456
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Smile2082 View Post

    Sure can. Grab the wheat in the 4th box. Xx

    GC Smile2082 level 47
    Thank you very much friend! Almost to beep beep!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

  8. #61457
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    275052
    Liked
    34 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Farm Fatale View Post
    This is from yesterday, so a rather late reply.
    I dont think there is much sense in having a lot of money (which I do), lots of money seem like wasted xp to me.
    But your barn and silo are reallx rather small, given the level you have by now. But if it works out, then it's ok :-)
    Why isnt it bigger, dont you find materials or is it the money/barn space problem when there is a good paper?

    And thanks for the mokka. we got purple, yay!!
    Yay! Glad not that greeny again.

    Yeah, find it difficult to find materials. Cause my method is like only one building be upgraded. So i will pass other mats on paper. Sometimes coins and space also making me frustrated :/
    And talking about level, doing the boats boosting my level... Its like i actually a grade 7 but being a principle's daughter put me on grade 12! :/

    But, if its easy, i wont so addict to this game ;p
    Last edited by dhidhiazir; 03-03-2013 at 04:12 AM.
    GC : dhidhiazir level 73
    Don't play if you're afraid to lose...

  9. #61458
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    261626
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385 View Post

    I'm not trying to jump in of the deal but I have them I have close to 200 right now!

    Edit ok I see smile has them! That's all that matters is you get what you need

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 54
    Dont be silly. You know me I'm happy for you to jump in, just saw your message too late. Xxxx

    GC Smile2082 level 47
    I won't add any random request to gc. If you want to be my friend just ask (pm me). x

  10. #61459
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post

    I bet your silo is shedding tears being so full. 10 is good. Thank you!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    Ok come on over!

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 54
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  11. #61460
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    261626
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post

    Thank you very much friend! Almost to beep beep!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.
    No problem. Beep beep. Xx

    GC Smile2082 level 47
    I won't add any random request to gc. If you want to be my friend just ask (pm me). x


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:31 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.