Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Mickymaid Forgot, you need to pm me so I get it....been running.....hard to keep up Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 9514 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 699 1099 1599 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 95135
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #5981
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    245404
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    Forgot, you need to pm me so I get it....been running.....hard to keep up

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
    Thanks heaps - I have grown so much weat and corn to get those but the forum saved the day - cheers

  2. Ads


  3. #5982
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    69 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,180
    Quote Originally Posted by courtsquirt

    Thanks heaps - I have grown so much weat and corn to get those but the forum saved the day - cheers
    Glad I could help!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

  4. #5983
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    248287
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    Hi, i'm 3 weeks into the game and i have lots of dying questions to ask. If any kind soul would help, i'll really appreciate.

    1)Do the quality of the crops affects the chances of getting a good building tool (getting a TNT as compared to a Pack of Nails)? example, does harvesting wheat give me a slimmer chance to get a building tool as compared to harvesting pumpkins.
    2) Berry Bushes, will they die off completely even after they get revived by our Facebook friends?
    3) i tired to time the period that the newpaper takes to refresh itself, but i always get different timings. How long does the newpaper refreshes?
    4)i'm constantly running out of money, is building lots of berry tress/bushes a good idea?
    5) errant boy, is this totally random?

    thanks guys

  5. #5984
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    233452
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    I'm working on boat #11 and I won't make it on my own. Does anyone have any spare carrot juice? I'd appreciate the help.

  6. #5985
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    69 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,180
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbp
    Hi, i'm 3 weeks into the game and i have lots of dying questions to ask. If any kind soul would help, i'll really appreciate.

    1)Do the quality of the crops affects the chances of getting a good building tool (getting a TNT as compared to a Pack of Nails)? example, does harvesting wheat give me a slimmer chance to get a building tool as compared to harvesting pumpkins.
    2) Berry Bushes, will they die off completely even after they get revived by our Facebook friends?
    3) i tired to time the period that the newpaper takes to refresh itself, but i always get different timings. How long does the newpaper refreshes?
    4)i'm constantly running out of money, is building lots of berry tress/bushes a good idea?
    5) errant boy, is this totally random?

    thanks guys
    It is totally random as far as the crops are concerned( in my opinion)
    You get one revive out of trees and bushes then you must cut them down.
    I wouldn't plant more than 6 to 8 bushes or trees at a time....trees take saws to cut down and bushes take axes
    Everybody should have the errand boy

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

  7. #5986
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    227510
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by dls881
    I'm working on boat #11 and I won't make it on my own. Does anyone have any spare carrot juice? I'd appreciate the help.
    I have 2 if they will help.

    GC. SATxLibrarian
    SATxLibrarian

  8. #5987
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    69 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,180
    Quote Originally Posted by canderson5200

    I have 2 if they will help.

    GC. SATxLibrarian
    I have 3 we are not friends yet, will send you pm but it will have to wait till after dinner. How much time do you have?

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

  9. #5988
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    233452
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by canderson5200 View Post
    I have 2 if they will help.

    GC. SATxLibrarian
    It will. I'll send you a friend request. Thank you! I'm dls881 level 48

  10. #5989
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    233452
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by canderson5200 View Post
    I have 2 if they will help.

    GC. SATxLibrarian
    what level are you?

  11. #5990
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    233452
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by canderson5200 View Post
    I have 2 if they will help.

    GC. SATxLibrarian
    I'm at your stall


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4436
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:44 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.