Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by chadsea I dream of the black beauty too but still a long way with 4 golds and 4 purples at the moment... ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5702 of 9514 FirstFirst ... 4702 5202 5602 5652 5692 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5712 5752 5802 6202 6702 ... LastLast
Results 57,011 to 57,020 of 95134
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #57011
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258737
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Asia
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsea View Post

    I dream of the black beauty too but still a long way with 4 golds and 4 purples at the moment... The greens may be useful to get the arch bridge... And blues and purples for the decorative trees...
    i want the black beauty too but i'm 6 away for purple vouchers..can't wait! lols

    GC =dk7= Level 47

  2. Ads


  3. #57012
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    275932
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    88
    Six nails and three planks to trade for any other building materials.
    GC: vickylo2000 lvl 63

    Bobbie L is my hero.

  4. #57013
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by vickylo2000 View Post
    Six nails and three planks to trade for any other building materials.
    Planks for screws? :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 37
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  5. #57014
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249391
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsea View Post

    I dream of the black beauty too but still a long way with 4 golds and 4 purples at the moment... The greens may be useful to get the arch bridge... And blues and purples for the decorative trees...
    Arrghhhh i have 150 green 80 blue 40 purple and 8 gold vouchers.. I already bought some bridges and used my blues and purples for those decorative trees it doesn't help(((((( i hope you will get your black pony soooo soon too dear chad!!! Fingers crossed!!!! I prefer not to have other horses!!!! .. As soon as i get my pinto i want to get my lasy tuxedo cat and hound dog *pinscher* is my favourite puppy and i love him soo much lol so i don't want another pinscher

    Gc: Fluffi ( Level 50 ) (including smiley"")
    GC:Puffi* Level:56
    (including star)

  6. #57015
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    275932
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Planks for screws? :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 37
    Seems like a deal, let me make a little space then I'll come over.
    GC: vickylo2000 lvl 63

    Bobbie L is my hero.

  7. #57016
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by vickylo2000 View Post

    Seems like a deal, let me make a little space then I'll come over.
    Sure, thanks. Interested in screws for the nails too? :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 37
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  8. #57017
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258737
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Asia
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by puffi View Post

    Arrghhhh i have 150 green 80 blue 40 purple and 8 gold vouchers.. I already bought some bridges and used my blues and purples for those decorative trees it doesn't help(((((( i hope you will get your black pony soooo soon too dear chad!!! Fingers crossed!!!! I prefer not to have other horses!!!! .. As soon as i get my pinto i want to get my lasy tuxedo cat and hound dog *pinscher* is my favourite puppy and i love him soo much lol so i don't want another pinscher

    Gc: Fluffi ( Level 50 ) (including smiley"")
    wow..i that's a lot of green, blue and purple you have! wish we can trade! lol

    GC =dk7= Level 47

  9. #57018
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    275932
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Sure, thanks. Interested in screws for the nails too? :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 37
    Gladly
    GC: vickylo2000 lvl 63

    Bobbie L is my hero.

  10. #57019
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by vickylo2000 View Post

    Gladly
    Wanna grab the other screws before I come to you? lol

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 37
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  11. #57020
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    275932
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans View Post
    Wanna grab the other screws before I come to you? lol

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 37
    Wheat's up
    GC: vickylo2000 lvl 63

    Bobbie L is my hero.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4436
    Last Post: Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.