Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Msbonce If your about I can help xx Yay! Can you wheat for me? Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 1052 1552 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 95108
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #5511
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Msbonce

    If your about I can help xx
    Yay! Can you wheat for me?

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

  2. Ads


  3. #5512
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    236709
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornatrix

    Yay! Can you wheat for me?

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
    I'm home and whetting now xx

  4. #5513
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    247218
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by eclecticsahm View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if turbo trucker lll is even possible now. If it is, it would take a lot of luck. I got all the way to 28 out of 30, before I couldn't get anymore and that was with buying anything I could find in the newspaper at a loss. There isn't time really to ask friends for help and if you have to skip a sale, it is 30 minutes before you see it again. I have a big barn and quite a bit of stock, but by around order 15, I was getting orders for stuff I no longer had and I was scrambling to find it in the paper. Has anyone else tried this achievement since the last update?
    I did turbo tucker III after the update and with no friends! I'm sure luck was involved but I was also very well stocked. My barn is at 575 but I also keep a stockpile waiting on my machines. I collect produce (eggs, milk, bacon) to fill up my barn before i put anything on to 'cook' that way I don't pick up anything that is there already. If that makes any sense!! So it definitely can be done. I didn't use Tom either I saved him to restock afterwards for the captain III.

  5. #5514
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    237788
    Liked
    18 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by 2catz38

    OMG I have to plant more wheat before I can wheat for you! Wait 2-1/2 minutes, or else look for 1 corn, lol.
    If you can't wheat it's ok to corn or even carrot lol. Most of us know that a single quantity of a crop for 1 coin is the code.

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

  6. #5515
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    236709
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornatrix

    Yay! Can you wheat for me?

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
    I still have if you need them xx

  7. #5516
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    237788
    Liked
    18 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    661
    Hi all. Sorry I wasn't active on the forum yesterday. I was out shopping with my friends. Last night I managed to fast track my way to Captain III with a lot of help from friends. Thanks to everyone on here who also helped and offered help I really do appreciate it. I spent nearly all my cash getting that achievement so right now board and boat orders are getting ignored while I focus on earning some money. I'm still here to help tho if anyone needs anything I'll try my best.

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

  8. #5517
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    228710
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeksy1

    I did turbo tucker III after the update and with no friends! I'm sure luck was involved but I was also very well stocked. My barn is at 575 but I also keep a stockpile waiting on my machines. I collect produce (eggs, milk, bacon) to fill up my barn before i put anything on to 'cook' that way I don't pick up anything that is there already. If that makes any sense!! So it definitely can be done. I didn't use Tom either I saved him to restock afterwards for the captain III.
    Wow, that strategy sure looks promising! I was just able to finished Turbo Trucker II by myself, too... My barn is on 475 currently. I guess I'll wait till I can upgrade barn further before attempting on Turbo Trucker III...
    [HayDay Farmer Lvl.44] [GC/KIK: d3li9ht] [I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member]

  9. #5518
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    233452
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by eclecticsahm View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if turbo trucker lll is even possible now. If it is, it would take a lot of luck. I got all the way to 28 out of 30, before I couldn't get anymore and that was with buying anything I could find in the newspaper at a loss. There isn't time really to ask friends for help and if you have to skip a sale, it is 30 minutes before you see it again. I have a big barn and quite a bit of stock, but by around order 15, I was getting orders for stuff I no longer had and I was scrambling to find it in the paper. Has anyone else tried this achievement since the last update?
    I waited to try for TT3 until my barn was around 700. I wanted enough room to stock a lot of items. I made sure I had at least 15 of each jam since they would be the harder items to purchase and then stocked at least 20 of the other harder items I knew that I could easily find a lot of the items for sale. When I did try for it, it was easier than I expected (and I didn't have any friends to help me since I hadn't found the forums). Of course its still a lot of luck depending on the orders. Is doable but takes time and patience to get prepared.

    I think I'm going to need help doing Captain 3 though!

  10. #5519
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    236709
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by dls881

    I waited to try for TT3 until my barn was around 700. I wanted enough room to stock a lot of items. I made sure I had at least 15 of each jam since they would be the harder items to purchase and then stocked at least 20 of the other harder items I knew that I could easily find a lot of the items for sale. When I did try for it, it was easier than I expected (and I didn't have any friends to help me since I hadn't found the forums). Of course its still a lot of luck depending on the orders. Is doable but takes time and patience to get prepared.

    I think I'm going to need help doing Captain 3 though!
    Happy to help if I can on your captain 3 xx

  11. #5520
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    35525
    Liked
    24 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,036

    Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinedemort View Post
    YESSSSS, just finished Captain III! Now back to earn some money and go for the truck order. Thank you all for your help!!!
    It's a good feeling to finish Captain 3. Congrats!


    Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
    Pinedemort likes this.
    I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. You can't choose F.A.R.M. F.A.R.M chooses you!


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4434
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.