Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Anyone got five carrot cakes I can buy for my boat so I can go to bed please? lol Just found several building materials in ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4278 of 9512 FirstFirst ... 3278 3778 4178 4228 4268 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4288 4328 4378 4778 5278 ... LastLast
Results 42,771 to 42,780 of 95114
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #42771
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Anyone got five carrot cakes I can buy for my boat so I can go to bed please? lol

    Just found several building materials in the newspaper. Happy :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 26
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  2. Ads


  3. #42772
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    264614
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post
    Spinning tip for the win!



    Attachment 34657

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 48. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums
    Oh my! What is the spinning tip? I missed it!
    GC: AngelSuzette, level 69 In Hay Day.

  4. #42773
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    244061
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post
    Spinning tip for the win!



    Attachment 34657

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 48. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums
    How?!

  5. #42774
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265868
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans
    Anyone got five carrot cakes I can buy for my boat so I can go to bed please? lol

    Just found several building materials in the newspaper. Happy :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 26
    I do, come over

    -sulma mahdiyah- GC: smahdiyah ; level 57

  6. #42775
    iPad Monger
    Member #
    275416
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4,937
    Quote Originally Posted by smahdiyah

    I do, come over

    -sulma mahdiyah- GC: smahdiyah ; level 57
    Yay! Thank you. On my way :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 26
    You can't really lose if you're only competing against yourself, or if you cheat. lol..

  7. #42776
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSuzette
    Oh my! What is the spinning tip? I missed it!
    Go to the item you want, then spin it as slow as you can. Should round the wheel exactly 2 times.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 48. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums

  8. #42777
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    259212
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    522
    It's not really related but how do you update your profile? Oh and I have 2 deeds looking for nails. Thanks

    GC cath'e level 43
    My Game Center username is cath'e

  9. #42778
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265868
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by catheejack
    It's not really related but how do you update your profile? Oh and I have 2 deeds looking for nails. Thanks

    GC cath'e level 43
    I'll take your deeds. Come, I'll give you nails

    -sulma mahdiyah- GC: smahdiyah ; level 57

  10. #42779
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265868
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphireoceans

    Yay! Thank you. On my way :-)

    iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 26
    Wheating for you

    -sulma mahdiyah- GC: smahdiyah ; level 57

  11. #42780
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    244061
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt View Post
    Go to the item you want, then spin it as slow as you can. Should round the wheel exactly 2 times.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 48. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums


    Thanks, gotta try it tmr.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Today, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.