Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; I like low levelled players who advertise 8xwhite sugars just like that... Lol...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3552 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 2552 3052 3452 3502 3542 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3562 3602 3652 4052 4552 ... LastLast
Results 35,511 to 35,520 of 95107
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #35511
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    259130
    Liked
    27 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    I like low levelled players who advertise 8xwhite sugars just like that... Lol
    Click here for the Toolbox Tip!!!


    Plank Theory v2.0 - Click Here!!!


    (Clicking the above links will take you to two of my explanation signatures in the Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread of IpadForums.net)

  2. Ads


  3. #35512
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by kewb62

    I have everything else at 4 (except the jam maker, coffee maker and smelters, I wish I had kept the jewelry maker at 2 as well)

    I like have enough on each machine so it can run all night. I don't want more than 4 on most things because I am the type that fills up the queue as soon as it is available. That could mess me up with too many slots because I could fill it and then get a boat order and realize I need the machine to make something else, kwim?

    After the ones you mentioned I'd probably go for 4 on the juicer and cake and pie ovens because they are my priorities to fill overnight. Then go for the rest.

    gc: kewb lvl 61 I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member
    This is me as well. The maximum I have is 5 slots on dairy, sugar, and bakery oven. My feed mills each have 4 slots. Popcorn has 4. Juicer, ice cream, cake and pie ovens each have 3. Everything else is 2 (jam maker, coffee kiosk, jeweler). Smelters have default 1 slot except for one of them that has 2. I don't want too many slots that would mess up my queues. Plus I find the numbers I have works for overnight production. I always make syrups, cookies, goat cheese at night.

    GC: Jellsio level 49

  4. #35513
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    253473
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,246
    I've got 8 deeds, 14 mallets and 19 stakes for trade. Planks would be the best if possible!!

    GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 41

  5. #35514
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    247982
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by kewb62

    I have everything else at 4 (except the jam maker, coffee maker and smelters, I wish I had kept the jewelry maker at 2 as well)

    I like have enough on each machine so it can run all night. I don't want more than 4 on most things because I am the type that fills up the queue as soon as it is available. That could mess me up with too many slots because I could fill it and then get a boat order and realize I need the machine to make something else, kwim?

    After the ones you mentioned I'd probably go for 4 on the ice cream maker, the juicer and the cake and pie ovens because they are my priorities to fill overnight. Then go for the rest.

    gc: kewb lvl 61 I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member
    Thanks for your advice kewb!

    GC: sug18009 - level45

  6. #35515
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    256991
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,245
    Thank you Shelby, Astridkarina, Basana and 2 other people.. Im ready to sail the boat
    Last edited by winz1289; 01-14-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Gc: Winz1289 Lvl: 61 HD: Winz~~
    Happy farming and enjoy your day..

  7. #35516
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249391
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Dear Rose, RdubblerR, Smile2082, Kewb thank you sooo much for filling my boat i am so grateful

    Gc: Fluffi (Level:44) (including smiley"")
    GC:Puffi* Level:56
    (including star)

  8. #35517
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    257409
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by puffi
    Dear Rose, RdubblerR, Smile2082, Kewb thank you sooo much for filling my boat i am so grateful

    Gc: Fluffi (Level:44) (including smiley"")
    my pleasure dear Puffi! anything for you!!! mua~ lol

    GC ID:RoseInDream (level 54)

  9. #35518
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    I have screws and panels if anyone is upgrading silo.

    Have 4 deeds, trade for planks only.

    GC: Jellsio level 49

  10. #35519
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    247982
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio

    This is me as well. The maximum I have is 5 slots on dairy, sugar, and bakery oven. My feed mills each have 4 slots. Popcorn has 4. Juicer, ice cream, cake and pie ovens each have 3. Everything else is 2 (jam maker, coffee kiosk, jeweler). Smelters have default 1 slot except for one of them that has 2. I don't want too many slots that would mess up my queues. Plus I find the numbers I have works for overnight production. I always make syrups, cookies, goat cheese at night.

    GC: Jellsio level 49
    Thanks jellsio!

    GC: sug18009 - level45

  11. #35520
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258463
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    983
    Anyone needs mallets? I have 18. If no one needs them I will put them in my stall later
    GC: lex1nex1
    Level 46


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4432
    Last Post: Today, 02:46 AM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.