Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by randallcornelius and done! TT3 complete! Thanks to everyone who helped! I'm going to make a list and send it by PM to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3431 of 9512 FirstFirst ... 2431 2931 3331 3381 3421 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3441 3481 3531 3931 4431 ... LastLast
Results 34,301 to 34,310 of 95118
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #34301
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    247446
    Liked
    46 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    I live in Spring, Tx.
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by randallcornelius
    and done! TT3 complete! Thanks to everyone who helped! I'm going to make a list and send it by PM to the people who helped so I can sell them some of their items back and maybe they can pick and choose from the ones I got on my own. Barn is getting cleaned out completely!
    Congrats!!!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC: 10hesse lvl 66

  2. Ads


  3. #34302
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by randallcornelius
    and done! TT3 complete! Thanks to everyone who helped! I'm going to make a list and send it by PM to the people who helped so I can sell them some of their items back and maybe they can pick and choose from the ones I got on my own. Barn is getting cleaned out completely!
    Congrats!

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

  4. #34303
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    268413
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    500
    Thanks!
    GC: randallcornelius
    level: 36

  5. #34304
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265868
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    170
    My boat is open, asking for soy, wool, and milk. In case someone wants some xp and coins

    GC: smahdiyah ; level 55

  6. #34305
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    244061
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornatrix View Post
    Yes

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™
    Hope she will be back soon. Since I don't know the whole story, I won't stick my nose in but sometimes I really want people to remember that it's just a game after all. If you don't like that person or the way they play, just ignore them. Why would you use harsh words towards a person whom you never met before? Besides, micky is one of the sweetest and most helpful people here.

  7. #34306
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    256991
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinedemort

    Hope she will be back soon. Since I don't know the whole story, I won't stick my nose in but sometimes I really want people to remember that it's just a game after all. If you don't like that person or the way they play, just ignore them. Why would you use harsh words towards a person whom you never met before? Besides, micky is one of the sweetest and most helpful people here.
    Sorry for her.. Hope she will be back soon
    Gc: Winz1289 Lvl: 61 HD: Winz~~
    Happy farming and enjoy your day..

  8. #34307
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    244061
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by smahdiyah View Post
    My boat is open, asking for soy, wool, and milk. In case someone wants some xp and coins

    GC: smahdiyah ; level 55
    Thanks for the xp

  9. #34308
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    269865
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    356
    I'm selling 6 apple jams. Anyone needs it? Or I can fill your crates.
    GC ID: troublemaker2018lvl 55
    Helping boats. Selling wheat always.

  10. #34309
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265868
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinedemort

    Thanks for the xp
    You're welcome

    GC: smahdiyah ; level 55

  11. #34310
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinedemort

    Hope she will be back soon. Since I don't know the whole story, I won't stick my nose in but sometimes I really want people to remember that it's just a game after all. If you don't like that person or the way they play, just ignore them. Why would you use harsh words towards a person whom you never met before? Besides, micky is one of the sweetest and most helpful people here.
    Well it wasn't necessarily harsh but they took a general comment Micky had made here, personally, blew it out of proportion and wrote a very long complaining PM to her. Just childish. Funny when people take stuff personally and assume someone is talking about them or referring to them when it's not about them at all. Oh well. Life goes on.

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.