Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by chadsea Hi friends, New to HD and only at level 18. Would like to ask for help on expanding my silo and ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2882 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 1882 2382 2782 2832 2872 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2892 2932 2982 3382 3882 ... LastLast
Results 28,811 to 28,820 of 95107
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #28811
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsea
    Hi friends,

    New to HD and only at level 18. Would like to ask for help on expanding my silo and barn.

    Need wood panels (2). I can trade with screw and nail.

    Also need planks (2). Can trade with bolt and duct tape.

    Any good angel will be appreciated.

    Tnx in advance...

    GC: chadsea / HD level 18
    Would love to have more HD friends. Daily player and visitor here....
    Can give you 2 panels for 2 nails. Add me.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 44. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums

  2. Ads


  3. #28812
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    251628
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsea View Post
    Hi friends,


    New to HD and only at level 18. Would like to ask for help on expanding my silo and barn.

    Need wood panels (2). I can trade with screw and nail.

    Also need planks (2). Can trade with bolt and duct tape.

    Any good angel will be appreciated.

    Tnx in advance...

    GC: chadsea / HD level 18
    Would love to have more HD friends. Daily player and visitor here....
    Hi there, I don't hv planks but hv wood panels and need nails so let me know how many you r able to trade thanks, send fr to RdubbleR lv 41
    Last edited by RdubbleR; 01-04-2013 at 03:56 AM.

  4. #28813
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258463
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72 View Post
    Thanks Lex, I think I need to save for the Smelter as well, although that wont take long

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    In my opinion, it would have been better to buy the smelter before opening the mine. You can buy ore if you need. The juice press is important for the captain achievement. I am it sure what level it is unlocked at though....
    GC: lex1nex1
    Level 46

  5. #28814
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    256375
    Liked
    37 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1

    In my opinion, it would have been better to buy the smelter before opening the mine. You can buy ore if you need. The juice press is important for the captain achievement. I am it sure what level it is unlocked at though....
    36 I believe or 37

    GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 50)
    GC - u Got oWn3d ~ Level 60
    If you need an item, just PM me
    **** Please have quick fingers while buying in my stall! ****

  6. #28815
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    269872
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyrudy7
    Have any white sugar?
    Rudy, none at my barn yet but there's one being made atm.... Thanks for the add
    Sent via iPF... GC: chadsea / HD Level 46 (taking it slow)... Spreading good vibes always... Boat crates are always open to friends for co-op and xp points... All my HD achievements, I owe to you dear iPF angels... "No one is too poor to give, nor too rich to receive..."

  7. #28816
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1

    In my opinion, it would have been better to buy the smelter before opening the mine. You can buy ore if you need. The juice press is important for the captain achievement. I am it sure what level it is unlocked at though....
    Ah, ok. I have just bought the mine so I have a day to buy the Smelter but not a Luke how long it takes to be useable.

    I am half way through captain now, 6 down 6 to go and I don't have a juicer, so I hope it won't for any, cross fingers. Lol

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level 24
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  8. #28817
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    269872
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by fysgt

    Can give you 2 panels for 2 nails. Add me.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 44. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums
    Ok will send you f/r now and will be ready for trade afterwards...
    Sent via iPF... GC: chadsea / HD Level 46 (taking it slow)... Spreading good vibes always... Boat crates are always open to friends for co-op and xp points... All my HD achievements, I owe to you dear iPF angels... "No one is too poor to give, nor too rich to receive..."

  9. #28818
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by u GoT oWn3d

    36 I believe or 37

    GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 50)
    The juice press comes in at level 26 according to my farm and the jam maker is at level 35

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level 24
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  10. #28819
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    251628
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    293
    I need 13 nails if anyone has any for sale or to trade. Hv 8 wood panels and 8 screws avail to trade

  11. #28820
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    256375
    Liked
    37 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72

    The juice press comes in at level 26 according to my farm and the jam maker is at level 35

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level 24
    Hahaa, I meant 26, sorry I put a 3 in front accidentally

    GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 50)
    GC - u Got oWn3d ~ Level 60
    If you need an item, just PM me
    **** Please have quick fingers while buying in my stall! ****


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4432
    Last Post: Today, 02:46 AM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.