Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Bobbie L No, I'm good, all I ask is that ppl pay it forward. It's just a game and I want to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2844 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 1844 2344 2744 2794 2834 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2854 2894 2944 3344 3844 ... LastLast
Results 28,431 to 28,440 of 95107
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #28431
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie L

    No, I'm good, all I ask is that ppl pay it forward. It's just a game and I want to have fun.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC: 10hesse lvl 64
    I certainly will do that, I try to help others where I can. If you ever get in a fix, just shout me and I'll where where I can

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  2. Ads


  3. #28432
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72

    Lol. Moms are the best aren't they. Lol.... Next lot is two lots of raspberries and one lot of popcorn (which I just got rid of on the boat before last!) they aren't makin this eay for me

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    Popcorn and raspberries are a breeze for us!!!! No problems, see ya tomorrow.

    GC iluvbree level 72 I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

  4. #28433
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    247446
    Liked
    46 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    I live in Spring, Tx.
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72

    I certainly will do that, I try to help others where I can. If you ever get in a fix, just shout me and I'll where where I can

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    Thank you I will!! >^_^<

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC: 10hesse lvl 64

  5. #28434
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    Popcorn and raspberries are a breeze for us!!!! No problems, see ya tomorrow.

    GC iluvbree level 72 I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
    Well, I have 6 raspberry bushes that are due in 4 hours so depending how much generate I might be able to make some headway, I don't like asking people for help generally, I like to do the helping.

    I appreciate your help too, if you ever need anything just give me a shout and I'll do what I can to get it for you if I don't already have it

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  6. #28435
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    260619
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie L

    Add me I can help you!!!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC: 10hesse lvl 64
    Add me I will help too!!

    Sent from iPad using iPF GC: TDAK76 lvl 47

  7. #28436
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    253560
    Liked
    28 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    That is a boat from H E double hockey sticks!!!! All the things I normally can't keep up with. Send me a FR and I will help if I can but I'm not making any promises, how much time do you have left on the boat? If your lower level why is it asking for so much? Hmm strange. It's only 6 pm here if you have time left I will try to help.

    GC iluvbree level 72 I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
    I don't know, may have to disagree. I didn't try for captain until I was level 38... Or maybe even 40. Yes, I think I built the dock at level 38 and did captain at 40. It's after I got the jam maker and had 4-8 jams each in stock. I think doing captain later on gives the boat more variety in terms of products. I never got a sugar boat even though I had 24 for the purpose (and more over flowing my farm). My only jam (no pun intended ) was when I had two blackberry jam request in a row. But Micky and 7e came to the rescue and the 13 other boats I did myself. Some were filled in 2 minutes and I diamond the next one just cause I wanted to get captain done

    GC: ea_sweetface. Scroll over to level 47 to find me today

  8. #28437
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    260619
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    278
    I need strawberry ice cream for my boat.....any helpers??

    Sent from iPad using iPF GC: TDAK76 lvl 47

  9. #28438
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by todickens
    I need strawberry ice cream for my boat.....any helpers??

    Sent from iPad using iPF GC: TDAK76 lvl 47
    Done!!!

    GC iluvbree level 72 I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

  10. #28439
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by ea_sweetface

    I don't know, may have to disagree. I didn't try for captain until I was level 38... Or maybe even 40. Yes, I think I built the dock at level 38 and did captain at 40. It's after I got the jam maker and had 4-8 jams each in stock. I think doing captain later on gives the boat more variety in terms of products. I never got a sugar boat even though I had 24 for the purpose (and more over flowing my farm). My only jam (no pun intended ) was when I had two blackberry jam request in a row. But Micky and 7e came to the rescue and the 13 other boats I did myself. Some were filled in 2 minutes and I diamond the next one just cause I wanted to get captain done

    GC: ea_sweetface. Scroll over to level 47 to find me today
    Yeah, I just want to get it done also hence why I was trying to do it early which maybe a good or bad thing, I'm not sure. But with such a great community here willing to help its great, never known a game like it!! So gad I joined this forum. Woo hoo

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  11. #28440
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by todickens
    I need strawberry ice cream for my boat.....any helpers??

    Sent from iPad using iPF GC: TDAK76 lvl 47
    I haven't got to the level of ice cream yet I'm afraid, but looks like it has been completed any way. Lol

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC ID: 72jon72 level...ask, lol
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4430
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 06:36 AM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.