Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1 Everyone here is very helpful and nice, so if you have any questions feel free to ask Thanks, thats good to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2658 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 1658 2158 2558 2608 2648 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2668 2708 2758 3158 3658 ... LastLast
Results 26,571 to 26,580 of 95109
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #26571
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1 View Post
    Everyone here is very helpful and nice, so if you have any questions feel free to ask
    Thanks, thats good to hear. Any good tips that you have discovered for Hay Day for a newbie? I have had conflicting information, one person saying don't upgrade your barn/silo straight away as it will be easier to do it later, another saying upgrade them.. I don't know, lol.. I'm only on level 16 at the moment. Just got the errand boy, lol
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  2. Ads


  3. #26572
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258463
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72 View Post
    Thanks, thats good to hear. Any good tips that you have discovered for Hay Day for a newbie? I have had conflicting information, one person saying don't upgrade your barn/silo straight away as it will be easier to do it later, another saying upgrade them.. I don't know, lol.. I'm only on level 16 at the moment. Just got the errand boy, lol
    I would say, sell sell sell at your stall to make money. As you have Tom, buy the most expensive item at your level and sell it at your stall.
    I would ignore truck orders and focus in the stall to make money as you will need to buy machines as you level up.
    Also if you have barn/silo materials you are not going to use to expand, sell at top price.
    Choose to expand your barn or silo at a time, not both at the same time.
    Last edited by Lex1Nex1; 12-31-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    GC: lex1nex1
    Level 46

  4. #26573
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258463
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72 View Post
    Thanks, thats good to hear. Any good tips that you have discovered for Hay Day for a newbie? I have had conflicting information, one person saying don't upgrade your barn/silo straight away as it will be easier to do it later, another saying upgrade them.. I don't know, lol.. I'm only on level 16 at the moment. Just got the errand boy, lol
    There's also a nice trading guide for this forum. I'll try and find it for you
    GC: lex1nex1
    Level 46

  5. #26574
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    269637
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1 View Post
    I would say, sell sell sell at your stall to make money. As you have Tom, buy the most expensive item at your level and sell it at your stall.
    I would ignore truck orders and focus in the stall to make money as you will need to buy machines as you level up.
    Also if you have barn/silo materials you are not going to use to expand, sell at top price.
    Choose to expand your barn or silo at a time, not both at the same time.
    Thanks for the advice, which is more useful, Barn or Silo as both are maxed out at 100 at the moment
    GC ID: 72jon72 - lvl 41

    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!

  6. #26575
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258463
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by 72jon72 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, which is more useful, Barn or Silo as both are maxed out at 100 at the moment
    You need more than 100 space for sure

    I would start with the barn though
    GC: lex1nex1
    Level 46

  7. #26576
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by pikandut
    Woooohooooooo !!!! Nailed iiiitttt !!!! Turbo Trucker 3 dooone!!!!!

    Feeling so greaaat!
    Thank you to all of you here.

    To Bri, Angel, for the tips!
    To Dea, Kitty, Sulma, for help piling stocks!
    For Rose, Puffi for taking care of my boat order!
    For Lex, and every body here that so generous and willing to stand by for help.

    *sounds like oscar awarding ceremony eh?

    Thank you thank you thank you...
    Now, who want help to run TT3!

    And... Party at my stall nowww...
    Congrats friend!!! so happy for you!!

    sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 39
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  8. #26577
    Banned
    Member #
    251573
    Liked
    10 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    641

    Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1 View Post
    There's also a nice trading guide for this forum. I'll try and find it for you
    This what you after lex?

    http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games...etiquette.html

  9. #26578
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    258463
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradg View Post
    Yes!! Thanks
    I wanted to repost the one by WeGo as well as it is a very nice guide but cannot figure out how to do it.
    GC: lex1nex1
    Level 46

  10. #26579
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    256353
    Liked
    11 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    592
    Thank you Bri !!!

    Its you that gave me courage to do TT3 !
    Thank youuuuu

    gc Pikandut lvl 53

  11. #26580
    Banned
    Member #
    251573
    Liked
    10 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    641

    Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1Nex1 View Post
    Yes!! Thanks
    I wanted to repost the one by WeGo as well as it is a very nice guide but cannot figure out how to do it.
    I had to adventure into the website not through the app.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4434
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.