Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by erstwhile Oh does anyone know how I can capture foxes? I've been waiting the whole day but still couldn't get another fox ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 9513 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 95128
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #251
    Fho
    Fho is offline
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    225705
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by erstwhile View Post
    Oh does anyone know how I can capture foxes? I've been waiting the whole day but still couldn't get another fox to be captured.
    They don't come by anymore.
    Anyone can help?
    I was able to capture two foxes by creating large open area near the main road. It seems foxes dont come near the buildings or fences. So i made open area that had only couple trees and waited patiently. It took few hours for the fox to enter the open area and then i used fences to box her in.

    Yes, I'm sure it was she as today couple days later a second one followed. I was able to box him too using the same tactic Now i'm trying to get them to the same stone cage.

    Make sure the cage is big enough and dont place wall on top of the fox or frog. It has happened that at least frog passes walls if the wall is plased on top of them or the box was too small for them to jump around.
    Last edited by Fho; 07-21-2012 at 03:48 AM.

  2. Ads


  3. #252
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    222816
    Liked
    31 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    My farm experienced a hurricane and I lost a screw....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)-image-3901593247.jpg  

  4. #253
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    228710
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae
    My farm experienced a hurricane and I lost a screw....
    Whaaat, there's hurricane in the game?!?! (
    [HayDay Farmer Lvl.44] [GC/KIK: d3li9ht] [I'm a proud F.A.R.Mô member]

  5. #254
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    226627
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    172
    Can I refuse a boat if I don't like the items or do I have to let it come and go in the allotted time?

  6. #255
    Fho
    Fho is offline
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    225705
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    My farm experienced a hurricane and I lost a screw....
    Sorry to hear, you can pet my fox family. They make me smile

    Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)-939395327.jpg

  7. #256
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    222816
    Liked
    31 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by patcha123
    Can I refuse a boat if I don't like the items or do I have to let it come and go in the allotted time?
    You can refuse it. Send it away by selecting the boat icon when viewing the shipment request.

  8. #257
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    228710
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae
    You can refuse it. Send it away by selecting the boat icon when viewing the shipment request.
    What happen if you refuse a boat? Will the delay for the next boat becomes longer?
    Also, is it true that you can fulfill just partial of the request and still get paid (altho maybe not full payment)?
    [HayDay Farmer Lvl.44] [GC/KIK: d3li9ht] [I'm a proud F.A.R.Mô member]

  9. #258
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    222816
    Liked
    31 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by d3li9ht
    What happen if you refuse a boat? Will the delay for the next boat becomes longer?
    Also, is it true that you can fulfill just partial of the request and still get paid (altho maybe not full payment)?
    My experience has been the waiting time is 4 hours after a completed shipment until the next boat. A dismissed boat yielded 12 hours until the next boat.

    Yes you can partially fill a shipment but you cannot send the boat unless it is completely empty or completely full. So once you start trying to fill a shipment, the boat won't depart until the time has expired.

  10. #259
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    229132
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Fho View Post
    I was able to capture two foxes by creating large open area near the main road. It seems foxes dont come near the buildings or fences. So i made open area that had only couple trees and waited patiently. It took few hours for the fox to enter the open area and then i used fences to box her in.

    Yes, I'm sure it was she as today couple days later a second one followed. I was able to box him too using the same tactic Now i'm trying to get them to the same stone cage.

    Make sure the cage is big enough and dont place wall on top of the fox or frog. It has happened that at least frog passes walls if the wall is plased on top of them or the box was too small for them to jump around.
    Been waiting for 2 days...
    And I've only got 4 foxes... still catching them...
    WHY ARE THOSE FOXES SO DARN HARD TO CATCH??!!

    Actually I think there's bug in the game that the foxes will penetrate wood fences and sometimes stone walls.
    I managed to not let them go through by quickly browsing others farms and going back to mine.
    Oh sometimes you can tap those foxes but sometimes you can't. Just do that trick again and everything's fine.

  11. #260
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    220718
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by erstwhile View Post
    Been waiting for 2 days...
    And I've only got 4 foxes... still catching them...
    WHY ARE THOSE FOXES SO DARN HARD TO CATCH??!!

    Actually I think there's bug in the game that the foxes will penetrate wood fences and sometimes stone walls.
    I managed to not let them go through by quickly browsing others farms and going back to mine.
    Oh sometimes you can tap those foxes but sometimes you can't. Just do that trick again and everything's fine.
    Yeah, all the foxes I caught always escaped, even when I used a stone wall. And it would always be during a time when I wasn't using the game. So when I'd come back to it, they'd all be outside of the fence.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:31 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.