Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by bribri070385 You start holding the button for 30 secs while device is on? Sent from my iPad using iPF Try this... Have ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2153 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 1153 1653 2053 2103 2143 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2163 2203 2253 2653 3153 ... LastLast
Results 21,521 to 21,530 of 95110
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #21521
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385

    You start holding the button for 30 secs while device is on?

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Try this...

    Have you tried to do the following?

    Do the first 2 steps first. Save step 3 as a last resort.

    1. Force the app to close?
    2. Try to restart your iPad?
    3. Try to do a soft reset?

    You can try this in order, if an app becomes funky.

    Force the app to close down by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

    If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

    Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  2. Ads


  3. #21522
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    258868
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385

    Oh my gosh yes and the. I'm like well that was silly to get so upset about that lmao. But yeah it's terrible lol!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Omg I know that has happened many more times than I would like to remember. Lol

    And Skimonkey as lovely as she is has given you several things to try. And if all else fails then there is the cold restart option too. I hope something works for you!!

    GC shelby101070 level 54
    skimonkey likes this.

  4. #21523
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkey

    Try this...

    Have you tried to do the following?

    Do the first 2 steps first. Save step 3 as a last resort.

    1. Force the app to close?
    2. Try to restart your iPad?
    3. Try to do a soft reset?

    You can try this in order, if an app becomes funky.

    Force the app to close down by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

    If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

    Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!
    Thank you so much gonna try all that now lol I love this iPad and it rarely gives me issues but I suppose it still happens from time to time! Thanks again!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    skimonkey likes this.
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  5. #21524
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby101070

    Omg I know that has happened many more times than I would like to remember. Lol

    And Skimonkey as lovely as she is has given you several things to try. And if all else fails then there is the cold restart option too. I hope something works for you!!

    GC shelby101070 level 54
    The cold restart is what we refer to above as the soft reset or reset.

    These are immediate fixes that miraculously helps apps work if they are misbehaving. It's also a good idea to close out your apps frequently to free up your RAM on older idevices. I have the iPad 2, which, I do this to frequently when things aren't working well.

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  6. #21525
    iPF Super Guru
    Member #
    265610
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby101070

    Omg I know that has happened many more times than I would like to remember. Lol

    And Skimonkey as lovely as she is has given you several things to try. And if all else fails then there is the cold restart option too. I hope something works for you!!

    GC shelby101070 level 54
    Thank you all so wonderful here ill let y'all know if it works here goes lol!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    GC: bribri070385 only accepting people from this forum I know! Thank you

  7. #21526
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    97693
    Liked
    858 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan. USA
    Posts
    18,178
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri070385

    Thank you so much gonna try all that now lol I love this iPad and it rarely gives me issues but I suppose it still happens from time to time! Thanks again!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Happy to help you!

    iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)

  8. #21527
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    248374
    Liked
    26 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,089
    Just put some saws and axes in my shop if anyone needs them.

    gc gemdoll level 51. Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Gc = gemdoll

    Level 46

  9. #21528
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    258868
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifarm
    Just put some saws and axes in my shop if anyone needs them.

    gc gemdoll level 51. Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Bummer I missed the axes.

    GC shelby101070 level 54

  10. #21529
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    248374
    Liked
    26 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby101070

    Bummer I missed the axes.

    GC shelby101070 level 54
    I have a few more... Pop back! And ornatrix, thanks so much for the jam!

    gc gemdoll level 51. Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Gc = gemdoll

    Level 46

  11. #21530
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    258868
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifarm

    I have a few more... Pop back! And ornatrix, thanks so much for the jam!

    gc gemdoll level 51. Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Thank you so much!! I am forever looking for those things.

    And thank you Ornatrix as well with my jam. She is the jam fairy!!

    GC ID shelby101070 level 53 Much love, prayers for healing and peace, and deepest sympathy for Newtown. Remember the Angels!!


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4434
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.